Boobs or butt? Which is better?

• big boobs small butt
  • big butt small boobs

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally if she has big boobs she has a big butt... Like i have never really seen to many chicks with boobs and a small butt. But booty and no boobs I've seen very often.

What Guys Said 19

• Big tends to be (though not always) loose, very jiggly, and without a lot of shape or tone.

I prefer small to medium, of either, that are nicely shaped or toned. In my opinion, though there are exceptions, big of either are just unattractive.

• I like small butts, and while I don't really have much of a boob preference, if I had to pick I would say big ones. So the first option is win-win, to me..

• I actually like a smaller/tighter butt and medium boobs.

• Bit of both! Stomach is really important too for me

• Both are needed

• Both are needed. Gotta have me some of both

• Small boob's and bottoms

• Ass guy here... But wouldn't say no to a nice pair of boobies :p

• Also, it's not about the size. Bigger doesn't mean that it's automatically better

• You gotta love the boobs! Very squishy and good pillows for when you're cuddling her.

• Big butt small boobs

• You can't have both because apparently it's impossible for girls to have big boobs and ass but if I were to choose I would pick big ass and small bewbies

• Gotta go with the big booty

• Big boobs all the way.

• Boobssssss

• Is this even a question. Bubble booty. All day!!

• Half the guys here are Bi- on the DL

• if you chose butt

• Normal boobs normal butt. No need to be big

What Girls Said 9

• If I had to choose which one to have, I'd say big boobs and smaller butt, because you can do squats and make your butt bigger, but you can only make boobs bigger with surgery. Having said that, if there was a choice to make and you couldn't change either of those things, I'd say a nice round butt and small breasts look better than big boobs an no ass. Lol I have a b cup and quite a big butt though so I might be biased haha

• Team boob

• big boobs no ass looks so not good in my opinion but big butt small boobs is hot

• The way i look at it: You can do a whole lot more with a big butt than with big boobs.

• I prefered butts if i were a guy.

• I love both to death

• Both are turns on!!!

• I perfer a big ass better than big ass boobs.

• Both I guess.