Is this little black dress, too little or okay?

• Its too short
  • Its okay

Most Helpful Guy

• way, way, way to short, and if you sat down and then stood up you'd be pretty much flashing everyone. Do have a little self respect for yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really short. It's pretty much just a shirt. I don't think it's long enough to even be a tunic.

I guess it depends where you're going to wear it, but it's even pretty short for club attire...

What Guys Said 47

What Girls Said 61

• Her butt looks ready to pop out. One silent fart and BAM surprise is ruined.

• It doesn't even cover her ass.

• Can I borrow that shirt?

• way. too. little.

that's a long shirt.

• bruh are you serious? -_-
    its too damn short... don't expect to get a good image if you're gonna wear that

• That barely covers your ass cheeks. In my honest opinion, you look like a tramp. It's a lovely dress, but if it was a bit longer it'd be a lot better looking. It's way too short if I can see where your ass cheeks and your thighs meet.

• Its too short in my opinion if you bent over I'd probably see everything.

• I can see her underwear in the first one!
    This chick isn't you right? She looks 17!

Too short for my tastes, but I'm sure it looks nice for others.

• Lol that's a dress? Doesn't even cover her legs at all so looks more like a body.
    If it's a body it's ok for certain occasions but if that's a dress that's a totally new level of tackiness lmao

• What do you mean by "too little"? Too little for what? What's the occasion? If she wants to wear it, by all means she should go ahead. But as far as my own taste goes, it is not something I'd wear.

• I bet she wore that to homecoming

• That's not a dress it's a shirt, and it is missing some pants or shorts.

• That's a shirt.

• It's too short though but u look good and is THT ur photo and if u hate panties this dress is not gonna work for u and it looks a bit tight so it's difficult for u to wear bra but if u don't wear bra ur nipples can be seen but it's not a great thing u can place some cotton over ur nipples and u need not wear bra

• It doesn't even cover your booty cheeks.. and it doesn't fit. It's riding up because it's too damn small lol

• Is that even considered a dress?

• That's called a shirt lol

• distastefully short, any one with an ass would be in for a lotta harassment

• Whoa, that may be a little too short... What kind of panties would you wear with that?

• Is that a shirt lmao

• cute tee shirt. ;)

• That is a long shirt. That is not a dress. Maybe on a shorter person it is a dress, but on you it is a long shirt. Put some leggings on our something. You're making Nonna nervous.

• Why you even ask the question if it is obvious is too short even you can notice that. It does not take a smart person not to notice

• It's way too short and it's also way too tight.

• I'd wear it, it looks good on you, anyway.

B.

• Let's just say it's the size of my shirts

• It says, yes I'm hot and I want you all to see my cooch. I'd wear it to the club, but no where else. Those shoes are a perfect match tough😊

• Too short and I don't even like it.. can you actually move in there?

• Way way WAY to short, it's basically a top

• way too short

• More from Girls
    31