I know some people are against tattoo's and piercings on a person, but what about an elf ear body mod? Is it wrong to want one?

Personally the only body modification I would ever want is an elf ear one, but I'm curious about what other GaGers think.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• -No, it's not wrong to want them. You can desire anything you please, and no one can stop you.
    -You already realize that you're general social circle will be limited. Work, friends, romantic relationships etc., but why would you care to be around those that wouldn't accept you.
    -In my opinion, you're not really losing much, just opening yourself to a more close-knit community.
    -You want them? Get them lol

What Guys Said 12

• Thaare disgusting. Good luck getting hired.

• Good luck with your lack of originality.

• You're the one who fired shots first. Don't get pissy with me when I fire back, and I also work a job and I'm in school for computer sciences to work my way up to a better one so I wouldn't have to work 2 jobs all my life just to get by. And some people are hypocrites. How could I know if you are or are not one? It's like how there's people around saying all Asian guys are ugly/unattractive meanwhile they could be Asian themselves.

• I'm not pissy. I work my way through school too.

• I don't like this in any way. It's so unnecessary. I could not be with a lady that attracts attention with things like this, whether that's her intention or not.

• And here I thought you were Mr. Likes anyone no matter what sort of change happens. XD

• I don't like this. I don't like tattoos. I don't like piercings. I don't like boob jobs or any other types of "job". I've always been pretty consistent with this. For me, they are all deal breakers. As are ex-prostitutes, ex-porn stars and ex-cam girls.

Sherbert!! There's no one left for me to date!! Hey-ho, I'll stay single!! LOL!!

• That looks a bit stupid.
    Also dwarves > elves.

• How strange.

• do with your body what you want but it looks like shit in my opinion.

• Well your gonna loose some hotness
    Sorry

• No, just no.
    As much as I love Legolas, that's a no. It's not attractive in real life.

• Have you seen someone with them in person?

• It's not that I don't like myself. I like myself just fine, but I'd like myself even more with an elf ear mod. Although I know some people would flip if I had one. >o >

• I just don't like that. I simply don't.

• ummm i love tattoos and piercing but that... that is weird lol

• Such body modifications look ugly.

• Oh hey, more body mutilation.

• so what happens when you get bored of em? just change em back?

• that looks weirddd

What Girls Said 24

• I say: Do whatever the fuck you want. There will ALWAYS be someone out there who either A) Thinks it's fucking dope or B) Thinks you're so awesome that it is a total none issue.

• I think they are so cool and would probably be down for it (I was named after an elven princess) if I wasn't a baby.

• Do what makes you happy. It is your money. It wouldn't be weird to say it's natural. When I was little, I had pointed ears not as pointed as the pictures though. As I got older, they stopped pointing.

• Good luck getting a respectable job looking like an elf lol.
    Stupid thing to waste money on, in my opinion.

• Good look staying hired with your sort of personality. You can always wear a hairstyle that doesn't show your ears by the way. So much genius in your comment I swear.

• You will look ridiculous to 95% of the population

• @Fearless_banana I wasn't asking for assurance because I've been wanting them for years. I was just asking just to ask.

• it looks cool

• I think its interesting. I call them the Spock ears though. Dont listen to what others think of the whole body modification thing (tattoos, piercings, or implants) it's your body.

• I kind of like them actually! I'd personally not do it because in my line of work it's frowned on but they're cute

• I mean I don't really like body mods (my opinion by no means important) but if you'd like one go for it. But just make sure the place you get it done at is credible and that you take good care of it after you get it done.

• It's not wrong, but I think it looks creepy. My first ever crush was Orlando Bloom as Legolas, but doing that to the ears is just too far in my opinion.
    I will say, it looks halfway normal on the first girl with her cute little red hair :)
    The second picture is like... too obvious, trying too much.
    The third is like garden pixie man.
    Overall, I think it's trying to hard/lost to reality, BUT I wouldn't judge someone/not be nice to someone who did this.

• I think small ones are cute. Don't mind people who are rude about it rather than saying they don't like it. Not everyone will like something but if you like it that's all that matters :)

• I didn't know this was a thing. But you know, it works for the second pic.

• I wanted this when I was 13, now I probably wouldn't. I'm covered in tattoos and piercings.

• I mean, it can be pretty cute! But personally it's not for me. :)

• You can do what you want... but it might affect you getting a professional job.

• Might look good on some people though majority of people in the world will just hate on you for it and think you're trash. :(

• Thats just plain ugly

• Second girl looks kind of cute. I don't think it's something you would still want when you're older.

• I've been wanting them for years now, but the cost of the procedure is very expensive and I've got paying for college to worry about. I was thinking about setting aside some of my pay to save up for them. like maybe 10-15 bucks over time and some change if I have it.

• What's funny is how people in the comments are like "good luck getting hired" and I'm like you'd have to already have a job to pay for these things you idiot. Money doesn't grow on trees. Yeah, they're rather pricey, but I think they're better than tattoo's since if you don't want to see them you can hide them behind hair. If you want to hide a tattoo then what? Will you use paint? xD

• I don't think they're as obvious or controversial as tattoos as far as a workplace goes but that's just me.

• nah i don't like it personally.

• Looks weird

• is that an implant?
    i'm kinda anti-implant because germs colonize the thing and it gets infected

• It's not wrong to want one but I don't think it looks very good.

• I like you. Despite our opinions not being the same you at least weren't rude about it like some of the other people here. Thank you for that.

• Aww thanks :) If you like it then do it, don't worry about what others say.

• I have 7 piercings and I don't think is a bad thing , lol but the elf ears kind of weird tbh

• Weird, but not a deal breaker. I actually prefer tattoos cause they're awesome😊

• Dont care for it at all.