What color backpack should I get?

Need a new backpack but I'm indecisive as fuck. Ps. I'm 19 and in university

• Black
    21%(6)26%(14)Vote31%(8)
  • Navy blue
    21%(6)20%(11)Vote19%(5)
  • Light blue
    18%(5)24%(13)Vote31%(8)
  • Multicolor
    40%(11)30%(16)Vote19%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your style and your hair colour - If you are girly girly I might go multi coloured or light blue but if your hair is light, there might not be enough contrast - My own preference would be navy but I am very middle of the road style wise so that would suit me, black might be a bit boring.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• No reason why you can't get all four, and then wear whichever one goes better with the rest of your clothes on that given day. Though I'd get three at most, picking either the black or navy blue rather than getting both. After all, it's not like backpacks are expensive or anything...

• PS, that wasn't sarcasm. I was actually saying that backpacks aren't expensive, and that there's no reason you couldn't buy three or four different ones. I've got three backpacks myself.

• Black. I'd recommend a Swiss Gear backpack. They are a little expensive but worth the cash. Lots of room. Special laptop compartment. Got like an insulated bottle holder so it stays cold. Has like 4 places to put water or any drink in. Enough space for books and food. Lol

• There are greater things than colours. Lol

• Id say Blue if you wantt o blend in or the Multicolor if you want to stand out more, you might have guys approach you even to comment on it and start a conversation :P

• can't go wrong with the first two.

• I like the navy blue one

• Fucking Jansport haha.
    Least common one. Hate having the same bag as someone else.

• The one that goes with how you usually dress.

• black

• GET THE YELLOW ONE

• C or D will be the best for girls

• the black one

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• You'll always know the multicolor one is yours and it won't show the dirt as much.

• I think you should go with navy... The last two colors aren't exactly my cup of tea not too fond of bright or colorful things. Black is okay too but it's kind of simple.

• First check that it fits well on your back and then choose a colour. Better a good back than a good colour.

• Black.

That way, no matter what you wear, it won't clash with anything.

• A black and red one

• Multicolor looks so cool and even unique

• Last one is more girly

• A or C