Guys, is 5'6 an attractive height for a woman?

What about models that are 6ft tall?
Is it their height that makes them hot or their proportions and symmetry?
I'm a college student and I'm told I'm short

• It looks okay
    35% (22)
  • It's perfect
    60% (38)
  • It's unnactractive
    3% (2)
  • It's gross
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

• I think attractiveness is more about facial structure and such. But the height side of things is guy specific. I personally like tall girls. 5'6" is on the taller side of average for a girl. Just depends on the guy

• 5'6" is not a perfect size for a model. A good model should at least be 5'7" tall and have a waist to hip ratio of 70%. The perfect figure for reference is 34-24-36 inches or 80-60-86. They should have a face with good symmetry and prominent cheek bones and body with a good posture. And their gait in high heels should be flawless.

• If you're attractive then people will find you attractive.
    I've never met a guy that said the girl's height was the determinant for attraction.

• It plays a significant role. Short girls just seem so much younger despite how old their face looks.

• @NoLivesMatter That's your prerogative. There are 40 year old models who tend to be over 5'9 and they like they could be in their 20's.

• I've always gone for taller chicks. My girlfriend is 5'11. I think my ex girlfriend was around that same height as well lol. Go figure. I've never looked at a chick and said 5'6... nope. It's just sort of a plus to be a little taller.

• I think 5'6" is a good height, probably just right for me, I'm 5'9".

• It's way better than those overly tall models who are in addition also typically malnutritioned and extremely skinny and unattractive so I voted B)

• Who the hell voted that slighty taller than average height on a woman is gross?

5'5 and 5'6 are like perfect, ideal height. A bit taller or bit shorter is fine too. Though it shouldn't matter that much. Really tall women look majestic and grand while shorter women are really cute while average height women are kinda both.

• I think it's an attractive height. Not short, but not too tall either.

• There's nothing guys like more than having a girl who's taller than them and towers over them in heels. That's every guys fantasy.

• 5'6 is just right, once you get to 5'8 thats getting tall. I personally like short girls a bit more but I think both short girls and tall girls are hot for different reasons. Tall girls usually have nicer legs for example

• 5'5-5'7 is my preference, so 5'6 is perfect.

• Height is something I don't really pay attention to. The woman can be 7 feet tall or 4'11" and still be attractive.

• height should never be an issue

• I agree. Just something weird others obsess about so it makes me nervous too

• just put www

• Oh yeah I totally understand working on your inner beauty. I am personally more insecure with my personality, actually, at least 10 times more so than appearance--I think I'm pretty. Yet I also understand that if you could not imagine intimacy with another person it is probably wise to stay away from a relationship with them (even if you're waiting for marriage like me). I just am asking this question because height has suddenly become this big deal on twitter. I find myself as this girl that has always been called tall in a college full of really tall girls and wondering if I am short or if they are just wearing heels. I wanted to analyze the men's perspective of attraction towards taller women because taller women are portrayed in media to be beautiful, and I wanted to see if it matched the average man's desires, or if it is simply a reflection of what women desire for themselves, excluding men from the equation. Beauty is something that is interesting to me :)

• It's ok. Shorter girls are better

• I like taller women but it's still a fine height. Besides height doesn't really matter anyways.

• You're screwed 😭

• It's the same height as a "woman" I dated in med school.

• Height isn't a huge thing for me personally, as long as they're not extremely short or tall.

• Sounds cool

• height is height, I couldn't care less about it, I am curious why people get turned off by height :)

• That's my mom's height. I'm 6'0 so it's not a bad height

• It's perfect

• Fit is sexy regardless your height.

• It's pretty average.

Models are that height because it looks good in -photos- Yes it's about the proportions length vs width it makes them seem even thinner and also gives them a desireable leg proportion.

• Sounds perfect to me

• Most models aren't even attractive in my opinion. And many of them have make up caked on and get air brushed photos.

• Don't worry. Short is good. I like women shorter then you actually. Everyone has different preferences and most women are you height or shorter. You have nothing at all to worry about.

• Guys don't generally care about height either, especially if we really like you. It's so not an issue. Not like it is to women.