What does it mean if every time a female sees you, she's smiling at you- is this a sign or something?

it's this female I know every time I see her she smiling at me. in the hall way when I see her but she doesn't see me she doesn't smile. when she sees me and I notice her looking at me she just smile. she smiles and then speak. why is she smiling when she see me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is a situation for you:

There is a guy I like. I look at him often hoping he will catch my eye and if he does I smile at him. There's also this guy that smiles at me and says hi every time he sees me, I sorta like him so I always make sure I look him in the eyes so he can say hi to me and I say hi back.

See, if a girl is just being friendly she won't be looking at you often and always look at you when you're there and smile.

If she likes you she'll be looking at you a lot, smiling at you and hoping you approach her. The smile is like the "hey you can come talk to me" sign and she WANTS you to! If it was friendly she wouldn't always be smiling at you and looking at you. She likes you...go for it.

• We talk everyday we sit by each other in class when we don't have a convo and I be trying to do my work(because talking to her the whole class period I fall behind) she just glance at me a couple of times then she look off when I look at her or look off fast tthen look back like she catching me looking at her and then she smiles and say something to start a convo

• She likes you. If she didn't like you she wouldn't give a crap about starting a conversation just when you meet eyes. It's like you two are playing some kind of looking game. Games get you no where, you need to take a step and friendly say something like "hey you know we should hang out some time" And that's how you do it. If there's a guy I like I will be looking at him trying to get his eye contact....THATS WHAT SHES DOING! So she likes you! :)

• We been knowing each other for 3 years out of those 3 years we talk 2 years out of those 2 years we only talked 1 on 1 this year she starts it or I start it by joking I spark the fire and she keep it lit

What Girls Said 5

• she might be really friendly or likes you...if she smiles every time she sees you but you don't make eye contact with her...its likely she's interested. Most girls will not smile at a guy when he's not looking its kind of creepy to smile when he's not looking...i would only do that if I liked the guy a lot so I can get his attention.

• We make eye contact well kinda sorta I looked past her today and I seen a sparkle and it came from her eyes and I looked at her she smiled the whole time we made eye contact until I wasn't with her.

• How do I confirm that she do like how can I tell is she gone tell me or do I have to make a move? I walked her home today the whole time we was talking she kept smiling. how would I make a move on her?

• Ask her out! there's nothing wrong with that....if she likes she'll say yes and there's nothing wrong with rejection...then you know she doesn't like you that way but I think you have a good chance of her saying yes! good luck :)

• she most likely likes you and her smiling is a way of showing you that she is happy and is open for convo ...or lol she just lieks smiling ;P doubt that I think she likes you

• I think it is both because I caught her in the halls many times not smiling but when I get to a class with her she just smile I told her to stop smiling so much when I'm around she stopped for a day or 2 and started right back to doing it

• How can I translate from that close friend to more than friends?

• Lol wow it seems like she got the hint yuo were saying aboutchasing girls since she is making you sweat my adive turn the tables abck and sya you like girls who are open and don't make a boy chase or take a chance and ask her out b4 someone else does .......

• Because she likes you. And she probably won't admit it but she wants to do dirty things to you. So smile back.

• I do I smile and speak to her

• Sounds like she might like you ;]

• I think that she maybe find you cute/hot and she's nervous. Or she prob likes you, ask her if she likes you or what's her opinon about you.

What Guys Said 2

• she's interested.

do something or she'll lose intrest.

next time she smiles at you say:

YOU: "Nice smile but can that mouth talk?"

HER: (she'll probly go : hahaha yes it can or just laugh)

YOU: hey! it laughs to.

just don't LEAN in. (girls find that creepy)

it's a good way to start a confersation. but from there on its all you

• What if a girl in your class come and ask you to smile at her?