What kind of hair do you girls like on guys?

What kind of hair do you like on guys straight or curly also if you like longish or short hair

• Curly
  • Straight

Most Helpful Girl

• Both, but somewhat more curly.

Curly hair is just so sexy.and kinda wild!

What Girls Said 40

• I can honestly say that both are great.

But if I had to pick one, I'd say curly. Not afro, tight spiral, dreadlock-ish curls, but those loose, wavy, surfer guy ones. For some reason it makes the guy seem more approachable and relateable (especially since I have naturally curly hair, too). It also gives them that nature-swept, laid back look, which is quite attractive.

• I duno if I have naturally curly hair or straight hair because it stays straight till it gets a bit past my ears then it starts to go curly lol at the min its like wavy/curly lol you can see on ma pic

• Hahaha. Oops. I don't know why I was under the impression that you were like mocking me for saying that I like your hair.. Lol I'm dumb. Hah yeah that makes sense =). And don't get me wrong.. You are good looking! I just didn't want to come off as a creep lol.

• Haha no its ok I'm not offended or anything I've had worst I'm a big boy now lol and thanks for the complement your not so bad yourself x

• C: Doesn't matter it's just hair. Personality is more important

• In my opinion straight hair is the best on guys.

But there are some who can pull the curly look off really well.

Honestly it depends on the guy when it really comes down to it.

• I like his hair curly so that it wraps around my fingers when I grab it.

• i think that guys with curly hair are really cute, or with hair that flips up under baseball hats. that's really cute too!

• i personaly date guy with shorter hair but personality means more to me then a guys hair my boyfriend has short blond hair but I love it.

• I'm glad girls do change as they get older and personality finally counts

• I mean he is attractive yes because in all honestly what makes a man talk to a woman in the first place her looks but once you get to know someone that's the important thing on how well you click with that person.

i don't see why hair on a guy would mean anything to a girl to be honest.

• Yes I can see wot you mean its just weird because when I was growin up all the girls just liked the cool guy at school no matter how he treated girls but because I have red hair I didn't go out wwiv anyone in school but finally now that I'm at college people have grown up and bein a nice guy who treats women right is finally paying off

• personally. I like straight hair that's long-ISH. not too long because then you look all weird ahaha(: but like a lilttel bitt below your ears would be nice. and if you wanted to go curly, I would like not too short but in the middle of my ear length curly. if you know what I mean . ahaha okaay. well I'm happy that you care about your hair enough to ask(:

• I like it longish and fluffy.

Examples: David Tennant, Damian Kulash, Adrien Brody. Adrien Brody's hair, especially.

• I like a nice bald head as long as it has good shape. Some men just can't pull it off same as some women can't pull off very short hair. I love a freshly trimmed bald head mmmm. Either that or a man with well taken care of long hair is a big turn on. I don't mean long like past your ears I mean mid back long. But I don't like the old guy with long hair. It is like old guy in the club.

• a little bit of length and curly

• i like short hair myself, not in to the long hair

• I also pick the non-existant third option. =)

It doesn't matter as long as it suits him, his style, and his face.

• Depends on the guy. I generally prefer shorter hair to longer hair. Not many guys can pull off long hair, a must for long hair is to keep it clean. The grossest thing in my opinion is nasty and greasy hair. Don't straighten or curl your hair if it is not naturally like that, leave it natural and it will most likely look better.

• I like either long curly or short straight.

• It depends. If your hair's naturally curly, then it probably looks good on you, and the same for straight. I don't like it when guys put a whole bunch of gel in their hair to make it spike. It makes it looks fake, like it's plastic. I prefer curly hair anyways-it's fun to pull. jk. Hair's not so important anyways-I pay more attention to their personality and attitude. And their eyes. And if they have a nice smile. ^_^

• it really doesn't matter, what ever looks best on the guy.

• as long as you don't have flakes, and its not a scene hair cut that emo kids have that's fine. and please please trim the neck hair

• It depends on the face. the height, the body type, and the look. I think curly hair is good on a face that has a lot of character in it, and straight hair is good on a face that looks kind of plain.

• Yeah I would have to say I like em both, doesn't really matter, even messy hair lol

• I like short straight hair mostly but I have seen some with long curly hair that I thought was cute. So it really depends on how one rocks their hair, style, etc.

• depends, if you have a big forehead, long hair, if you have a small forehead short hair, it depends on your age too.

• Short

• I noticed that all the boys I have looked at, have curly hair or at least wavy. I like straight too but I seem to pick curly over straight unconciously XD

If it is straight I love it when it looks like he just got out of bed, all messy XD

• It really TRULY depends on the guy. Personally, I like a LITTLE long hair, but not to the point of a girl-regular hair cut. Once again, it depends on the guy for me.

• straight a tab long hair

i love it when it has flicky bits at the end.

its adorable :)

zac efrons hair is fittt

yum

• OMG He's so GAY! haha

Perhaps not in a literal sense, but he looks the part!

• I really have no preference except that straight hair usually gets longer than curly hair.

• My type is short hairr and not gelled but I do love boys who have like pretty boy hair and abit long

• there really isn't too much of a preference here though.

• Straight short hair

• just short hair

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 1