Why do men prefer brunettes over blondes?

I'm a natural blond and recently, I asked my boyfriend what hair color he prefers on women. He said that truthfully, he preferred brunettes. I did some research and now I'm realizing that a huge percentage of guys prefer brunettes to blondes. I know it's silly, but now I'm starting to think about dying my hair brown, but I have no idea if it would look good. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have gorgeous hair and eyes.

Back to the question at hand: lately, "Barbie" dolls are starting to become overrated and men start to realize brunettes are way more down to earth than blonds.

Blonds are gaining a lot of negativity not from the media, the media still promotes them. It's what real life cases teaches us and from my point of view, blond girls are really undesirable (except in bed, lol).

I'm not saying it's true and we should judge a whole group solely on an individual.

• Thanks :)