Do girls' feet attract men?

I love women's feet and toes because its one of my favorite parts of a women's body. I like to rub em, message them, suck em and sometimes smell them. I even like it better when there painted. I heard the saying goes I guy tell a lot about a women just by looking at her feet. Even though I don't believe in that saying but who knows it might be true. Let me know what you guys think

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a pretty common fetish, especially among guys. I don't know that I've ever heard about any girls with a foot fetish. It seems to be a primarily male thing, but I'm sure there are girls out there who dig feet too. In any case, it's super common, don't worry about it.

I know at LEAST two guys in my real life who are super into feet. There are probably more, but the two that come to mind are the only ones I've heard talk openly about it. One of them even says that bit about telling a lot about a girl by what her feet look like. He means that if a girl takes really good care of her feet and takes the time to keep them polished and soft and looking nice, then she probably uses a similar amount of care when grooming/primping/polishing the rest of her body.

I don't think that I'd personally find it a turn on to have so much attention paid to my feet because my feet aren't a particularly erogenous zone for me, and I've never been with anyone who is into them that way. But I don't see the harm in it if a little foot play made him happy, unless it like completely takes over every aspect of your life, lol. Then it's a turn off. Otherwise I'm quite indifferent to it. =]

• good point, you will be suprised that there's a lot more girls into feet that you might think! How do you feel about bellybutton fetishes? do you think its sexy, cute or gross?

• so true

Iv liked womens feet since 7 the grade I don't know why

What Girls Said 1

• my feet are very attractive ;)

• thats good nothing turns me on more than a women with perfect feet

What Guys Said 5

• No. Feet only attract guys with a foot fetish, guys like you. The rest of us don't care much about feet - as long as there's nothing obviously wrong with them.

• guys having a foot fetish is very common, I will admit I do too, french pedicure with the white tip at the end if my favorite, and girls with big feet I find attractive as well, it's a sexual domination thing, like I can treat her like she is my queen, empress, and I can be her guard, I hate how a lot of girls, women hate it guys are submissive to them, they think guys who are submissive are weak and won't protect them, but that is bullsh*t!

• i agree and I also like girls with french toe nails

• yeah like David DeAngelo says, and well he is right, this is why nice guys generally finish last with girls because they are not seen as dominant, the guys give their power away to women

• I can honestly say I'm attracted to every part of a beautiful womans body. Feet included.

• It's one of the more common fetishes out there.

• i get why some one would be attracted to them but more of a whole body person