Do guys really like natural beauty?

I mean, I'm really natural and feel uncomfortable about looking too fake but I'm yet to have boyfriend. This isn't a "I don't have a boyfriend, my life sucks" rant, I could really care less, but out of my friends I'm the most natural and I'm the only one who has never had a boyfriend (btw, I know personality and all that counts too and it's not just about the way you look.)

Hmm, I'm just curious to see what some of you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what you look like. Some women who pride themselves on being natural tend not to look as feminine and they look very plain. If you fall into that category then guys won't like that. I've noticed guys aren't really attracted to plain jane type girls, but they do like naturally pretty girls that wear little to no makeup. They still want you to be hot, just in a natural way. If you're average or not that hot, then you should do more fake things to improve your look.

PLAIN JANES THAT GUYS PROBABLY WOULDN'T NOTICE

link link link

NATURAL BEAUTIES THAT GUYS PROBABLY WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO

link link link

But even though guys say they hate the fake look and prefer women with no makeup, ask yourself if this is really true. Think about the girls in your city that are considered beautiful and get the most attention from guys. I bet they wear makeup, dress up and do their hair right? So being natural isn't all it's cracked up to be unless you just prefer being natural for your own reasons.

link She has makeup on and might be considered "fake" looking, but do you really think a guy would reject her because of her eye makeup?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care what the girl wears as long as she's some what hot and has a nice personality. I just don't think you have meet the right guy yet. GL !

• Natural beauty would mean showing off your natural body, right? As opposed to wearing shapeless androgynous clothing?

• natural beauty trumps all, I used to have a crush on one girl. I'm not kidding she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, she had dark blond hair, hazel eyes, cute smile, she wore no makeup whatsoever. She had a few imperfections here and there but so what, I still thought she was gorgeous... it's like she was really comfortable in her own skin if you get me, and that's hot

• natural beauty is the best kind of beauty. its the one I notice most.

• Yup. preferable to anything else

• Natural's better no doubt. I HATE clown like appearances

What Girls Said 7

• Natural beauty is the way to go! My boyfriend always, and I mean always, notices when I'm wearing make up and he takes those opportunities to tell me that "I'm the most beautiful when I'm not wearing make up." My mom always told me that a guy wants to go to bed with someone who looks the same in the morning as they did when they went to bed. Keep doing what you're doing! You never know when your natural glow will catch the eye of someone really special...after all, lol, I met my boyfriend in my math class at 8 am, wearing pj bottoms, an old t-shirt, no make-up and my hair in a messy bun...and he just thought I was gorgeous ;)

• I deffo reckon natural beauty from guys comments. If it makes you feel any better I've only had 1 boyfriend and I generally wear make-up all the time, not cake-like, I just like to experiment with eye shadows and various other things - don't know just a confidence thing. Won't lie it probably puts guys off a bit because I'm assuming "lots of make-up" = high maintenance, or take ages to get ready. Which is true to an extent (in the getting ready part :P). This is a generalisation though. I wear make-up and like dressing up but I'm probs one of the biggest tomboys(I love working with cars when I have the opportunity, outdoorsy stuff and playing contact sport - I'm guessing the make-up part is my way of trying to be feminine. You probably just haven't met the right person yet :) and lots of guys these days tend to sit back a bit and aren't as confident to just come up and introduce themselves.

• i think guys like naturally pretty girls. the one who look great without make up.

because they have this uncomplicated aura about them.

the fake ones are just annoying, but most guys think they're hot enough for a one night stand.

now if you're average and you're going without make up, they won't be all over you ;-/

but if you're pretty and you're going without make up, then you'll rule all the other chicks out, who try to hard ;)

• Not all girls are naturally beautiful. They like whichever allows the girl to look beautiful, be it the no makeup look or with makeup.

Most don't even know what natural is

• I think they do.

• Natural beauty is pretty rare, everyone looks better with a bit of make up that looks natural...

Guys just say they like the au natural things the reality doesn't show...

Too fake is not good, the trick is to improve to look natural ...many models are scary without make up so I wouldn't say they are real beauties...

But if you are that pretty even without a mascara, luck you and yeah guys will like you more than the ones who need an upgrade...

• Yes!