Do girls think angry and mean looking guys are hot?

I look badass and angry/mean as **** yet girls aren't fighting over me. So I'm thinking no? Maybe they are scared of me LOL.

*glares hatefully into mirror and flexes*

I walk around looking like I'm a gonna tear someone up. I'm so badass and angry looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it depends. Generally though I'm more likely to approach people who I don't think will tear my head off for talking to them, lol. I.e. people who look open and friendly. Stoic and mysterious is one thing, but looking super sullen and angry tends to put me off unless you approach ME and show that you are not indeed, sullen and angry.

I like your facetious style here though, hahaha.

What Girls Said 4

• i know you're trying to make a point,but it isn't working. they've already started insulting you,that's a sign that your trolling is going under the radar,and your point is being missed.

• No, I hate that. I like guys who smile & laugh a lot. Guys who act tough make me want to kick them wear it hurts.

• Eh yeah for girl wrestlers I suppose...<Joke...no I wouldn't recommend that look!

• Um, yeahh maybe they're scared of you lol because I don't think an angry and mean looking guy is "hot".

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know any guy liek this who actually is good with girls.

For real... its best to look relaxed and approachable. Be nice but not the 'nice guy'. Don't talk too much abou yourself and listen to girls, since I act that way, I do not only get really nice chicks at parties, I'm way more popular at school, got to know nice people and stuff.

• Ok you talk about their feelings, and I'll look like I'm gonna punch out the next grandma I see. Haha.

• Don't you have a job or some school work to do? You are just a troll.

• You are a tool and I hope you get some sexually transmitted rash all over your body.

• *glares hatefully and flexes muscles*