Do you like girls better dressed up or dressed down and WHY?

i know all guys are different and I wanna hear all your opinions!

i have guy friends who won't even look at a girl unless she has a nice, stylish, more dressed up sort of outfit. then I have other guy friends who are all about the girls in yoga pants and sweatshirts.

what's your thing, guys? and what do you like about that particular look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it better when a girl dresses down... I mean, she obviously has to take some kind of care of herself, but some pajama pants and one of my shirts looks damn good on the right girl.

In my opinion, it's nicer to see a girl when they're dressed down, because if you get into a serious relationship/live together/get married, that's how they're going to look most of the time anyway... and if you think they're attractive in something like that (pajama pants/tshirt or whatever), than you KNOW you're attracted to them and not just the clothes/makeup.

Plus, honestly, I don't like the idea of girls dressing up too much... it just comes off to me, like they're attention whores if they overdress.

What Guys Said 8

• Stylish done well is hot, done badly sucks.

Sweatshirts suck

Yoga pants on a hot girl are great.

You can look good or bad both ways.

• I am really old so I wonder if my opinion matters to you. But I like girls in casual yet presentable look. They may be wearing yoga pants as long as they are not shabby. Even yoga pants can have style. Then, it depends on how the hair looks and how fresh or unfresh the facd looks.

So, no - I don't want girls to be all dressed up all the time.

• I think most girls are pretty but I do like girls who dress up and I don't mind it when girls dress down.

I think with all thigns they need to find a good balance of things

Like don't dress down every single day and don't dress up every single day.

• casual look is amazing, just seeing a girl in jeans and a shirt can take you're breath away. Mind you women are beautiful so it doesn't really matter what they wear

• I like them dressed up, they look so much better imo

• Down. I like casual girls.

• I honestly like both.

• Honestly, the more dressed up she is, the better =P

starting from like sweats and w/e = cute

then from jeans and shirt / blouse w/e = more appealing,

Dress x.x =DDDDD

What Girls Said 0