Why do cute guys ignore ugly girls?

I was just wondering why we don't get the same amount of attention. There's this cute guy who works in my college and he flirts with all of the cute girls. But when it comes to me he ignores me. I do the same to him and act like I could care less but it makes me wonder what about ugly girls turn guys off

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm ugly girls, you do realize that for every person out there there is a person who finds them extremely attractive, my current long term partner had a skewed perception of her own body when I met her and yet from day one she was to my taste the best looking girl in the room from day one. Its a matter of how you probably carry your self, when my self described "ugly" girl friend first met me she was in extremely high spirits and so had let go of her insecurity of her self image and relaxed, if she had come across as grumpy ,miserable or bitchy I shudder to think but know I would have just ignored her as I can do with out a strangers problems.

What Guys Said 8

• easy , we (or they , if you don't see me as a cute guy lol ) aren't interested in an ugly girl . It's basically because of the way you look . it's hard to become friends with a guy when he doesn't fancy you a little bit...

it's not all conscious , it's also unconscious behavior

• *"you" in second line should be "they" , I don't know wether I would see you as ugly or not , after all I don't know you :)

• well I personally will sometimes go for personality depending on a few things though like do I like anyone else who is maybe a bit better looking. but I personally will not date ugly girls but I will be fri9ends with them.

• They don't want to give them false hope of anything more then friendship.

• you are not ugly. you think you're ugly and that's probably the reason why some guys aren't interested in you. guys don't like desperate girls.

• Huh? Why do you think you're ugly?

• Why do cute girls, ignore ugly guys?

Works both ways...

• Some girls dress hotter than others. How else can I put it

• If that's you in your pic. you really aren't ugly. I'm sure there are some cute guys who would go for you. You need confidence though

What Girls Said 2

• ur cute in that pic, I don't think your ugly at all. however every guy has a different type and preference, and if he's not attracted to you he won't pay much attention to you because well why would he? I'm sure you don't pay attention to guys your not attracted to either

• they dont, attractive guys always go for avergae looking girls because theyre too indimidated to approach beautiful girls. I've rarely see beautiful girls with cute guys, theyre usually either alone or have average looking boyfriends