What do you guys think about tattooed eyebrows on women?

I was wondering if I should get my eyebrows tattooed on. I'm so tired of getting them waxed every other week. I needed another alternative, but afraid of looking too artificial and fake. What do you guys think? Hot or not? Be honest guys, no bs. I'm not trying to look like Dolly Parton lol :-)

Woah, so I got of don't do it's from the guys and girls. I guess I won't do it :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• dont do it... its a waste of money, my friend got it done and she still faffs with plucking and fills em in with an eyebrow pencil... seriously, don't bother!

What Guys Said 18

• I think it's the bet way to go. I lost both of my arms in a freak Middle Eastern jewelry theft accident back in '97. I just asked the docs to tattoo some new ones on where the old ones were, and they're just as good as before.

• I think you'll look like Dolly Parton if you do this, whether you want to or not! Not your style, you're not blonde!

• NOOoOOOOOooOOOOOOOOO!

• Please don't. I would be turned off and freaked out by it. If you really wanna look good, I think it's worth the commitment or just wax them yourself so it's not as much of a hassle (if you can do that idk)

• Hell to the no. Super unnatural super distracting, better to let them go wild even. Glad this site could save someone haha

• I am completely against it. Good call on your update!

• Just don't...

• I've been thinking of getting a goatee tattooed onto my face as well...

• i laugh at women that do it

• i think it looks hideous! male or female

• Don't do it.

• I hate tattoos its ugly and it isn't smart

Srry but I really mean this I need to be honest.

• I think havin bushes above your eyes would be better than havin them tattooed on lol

• Facial tattoos I don't think are a good look.

• Why wax them at all? why not grow them out? :-\

• Once you start waxing, you can't stop because it doesn't grow in the same. Besides, bushy brows aren't very appealing. That's Brooke Sheilds' job, the 80s are over lol.

• Personally, I hate it them. They discuss me! From far they look okay, but up close it doesn't look good.

• what's more artificial and fake than tattooed eyebrows?

• I think that would look terrible. No offense - just being honest.

What Girls Said 16

• My mother was trained in permanent cosmetics, and in addition to her manicure/pedicure business, she does eyebrow/eyelash dyes and brow waxing.

I've never known anyone to get rid of their natural eyebrows once they had a tattoo done - typically, it was so that they didn't have to use an eyebrow pencil in the morning and to cut back on the makeup routine.

Some encouragement on getting your brows waxed still - most women find that the hair eventually doesn't come back as thick, especially if they get their brows waxed consistently for a fair period of time. I've already noticed a change, and I've only been getting mine done for maybe four years maximum.

• It's probably not a good idea... even if it did turn out OK, as you age, your eyebrows start to lose hair. Eventually it'll just look really bad. My mom and aunt got it done when they were young too and it looks really bad now.

• dont do it.

it would look like sh*t.

like jefreee star. -_-

your beautiful the way you are.

thats just one of those things that us

girls gotta stick with.

but hey, when we gettem waxed &fixed up,

we look hawt. but if you get them tatted up,

might as wellll get a boob job too.

don't go fake; stay real.

(x

• I think it's being lazy.

And I think tattooed eyebrows look ridiculous

Yeah, don't do it...please

• don't do it...

• I think you are better waxing them or try threading.

Yes tattooed eyebrows last probably like 2-5 years but after awhile you have to go get them touched up so can you imagine going through that pain and swelling once every couple of years for the rest of your life...Not to mention if they mess them up you're officially screwed!

!Stay natural love!

• no way, just the way they look you can tell they are fake

• they are so incredibly ugly! please don't wreck them

• i'm not a fan. I don't even pluck or wax my eyebrows, it hurts too bad. and I don't have a uni brow or anything so it's not horrid.

• I have yet to see tattooed eyebrows done right... so no, don't do it.

• Good lord, don't do it!

• Don't ha ha (:

• Do not get your eyebrows tattooed on! Get it waxed as usual. It looks better and more natural that way.

• don't do it

• DONT DO IT!

just pluck with a tweezer it gets better with practice and becomes therapeutic after a while and also a good arm workout I prefer bathroom mirror and lighting

• Don't do it. Way too trashy.