Do you girls like hairy guys?

ok so I'm really hairy. Like chest, arms, shoulders, legs.

What do you girls think of this?

I know I'm gonna get a mixed response, but I kinda wanna know what the majority thinks.

And I'm not a fat or skinny hairy guy. I'm really fit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that it's become a trend these days to wax the chests of men on tv, but the truth is that men are generally hairy. You're a mammal, you're a male, and male's are usually hairy. That's just how it works, and there's nothing wrong or dirty about that. Our culture is being conditioned to think that hair is gross, but that's not true. It's just human. We all have hair.

Personally, I think a man with a little hair is sexy.

• what about when its not a little?

• Your body is the way it is. Be proud of it! Life would be boring if we were all the same. For example, think of boobs. Some guys like them big, some like them small, some like them either way, some could care less... etc. And it's good that we all have different boddies, because there are people with different tastes. Trust me, there are girls that love hairy guys. And besides, one factor about you won't be that key. You have other sexy features too, I'm sure!

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on your skin color and the hair color. I really love guys with hair I think its nice and masculine and just really sexy. BUT, if someone is super pale and have really dark hair its a huge turn off it has to be like olive skin and dark hair or not that drastic or a difference between the skin color and the hair. At least for me, but most times its a huge turn on.

• link - I like guys who are this hairy..

• I know a lot of girls disagree But I like a hairy man myself

• Do guys like hairy girls?

To answer the question, no. I don't like guys with a lot of hair. Chest hair and facial hair is yuck leg hair and armpit hair is acceptable.

• Leg hair on fit calves is sexy. The rest is neutral, I don't care either way.

What Guys Said 0