Do you notice your girlfriend's bras and panties?

Guys, when you're about to have sex with your girlfriend, how important are her undergarments to you? Even though they end up coming off, is it important to you what they look or feel like? Also, do you notice if/when she wears the same bra on a frequent basis?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Sometimes I just want them off, but other times I enjoy the tease of seeing her wearing them, wanting to see what's underneath, but also kind of happy that I haven't yet, because it adds some anticipation.

Some bras and panties I find very sexy, and others not so much. The standard white "utility" bra doesn't do much for me, and I'm also not a huge fan of lace and ribbons, which I find lumpy and weird-textured under clothes (they're okay if that's all she is wearing). I prefer bras and panties that are thin and smooth with few or no seams, which shows off her natural shape better.

I *do* enjoy printed bras and panties; women have a billion different designs available and it's always fun when she's got underwear that has a funny saying, or a logo, or happy faces, or hearts, or is a super-hero/comic-book print or something like that. It's kind of like she's revealing a secret side of her personality to me, and I always find her choices interesting.

• SpiderMan panties?

• Those would rock. My Girlfriend has Batman panties. Also Black Widow (black with red hourglass), Hello Kitty, and Ferarri panties. But my favorite ones have green Matrix "raining code" printing.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the look. It gives something for the imagination of what is underneath even if a guy knows what is underneath. If it's too revealing, it leaves nothing for the imagination. If their granny panties, then it's a turn-off. Somewhere in the middle, revealing, but not see-thru is nice.

• I agree with that man, though I also notice a girl's panties for the reason that it can tell a guy a lot about a girl

• Bras and panties can be fun, but they are very much side dishes to the main course. If overdone, they can even be a bit distracting. Nudity is the sexiest clothing.

• The feel of them isn't that important so long as they aren't like, made out of sand paper? Heh. I actually like her to leave them on a bit while we fool around though because I like how they look on her body. Doesn't have to be a sexy thong either, I like regular panties more myself. A little funny or cute design on them or something will for sure put a smile on me. Ones with a little bow on the front is so sexy haha. No granny panties please ='(

• It matters a little in that sexy ones will turn me on more. Once she's in just her bra and panties, though, they will end up coming off like you said. Even the least sexy bra and panties possible would not change that.

• Yes and no. Whatever they are they should be soft to the touch. Some of those lacy things are kind of scratchy.

• Bras are not really a big deal to me, but panties are huge. I am a ginormous fan of cheeky panties and thongs from Victoria Secret! When my girlfriend wears them, it turns me on in seconds. It is also about the removal. There is something about when she tales off the thong that drives me wild. And my girlfriend's ass is not even the best thing, her boobs knock me out of the park. Which that is weird, because you think her bra would be a bigger deal. But the way a girl's ass looks in those types of panties, is just amazing!

• yes a lot, to me it shows how sexy she likes to look for me. It's a delicious tease, I love it.

• Don't care about anything as long as their not granny panties

What Girls Said 1

• My current boyfriend seems to like my bras and panties. He has commented several times about how they look on me. He also likes for me to leave them on when we start to fool around. He likes to take them off of me when we are ready.