Dangling Earring For Men?

Don't really want to post any photos because I'll be getting custom made. Along the lines of a downward arrow.

I recently got my left ear pierced and will wait for it to heal before wearing the dangling earring. Also considering feather earring.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Would look nice if you have the style and dress sense to pull it off, ex boyfriend was the rocker musician type and wore a dangling feather earring in one ear, looked pretty cool.

• Yeah I do musical gigs and love the 70s, 80s era style...

• then do it! could always post a picture on here another time when you have the earring in to see how it suits you.

What Girls Said 11

• i think it could be really cool, but you have to do it in a well put together way, so it matches your style and doesint look like an awkward random feather

• I think it could look cool on the right guy if he had the right type of style for it.

• It reminds me of jorge michael in that 'faith' video

• Yeah...wish people would forget that already. He didn't invent the style...

• I always thought guys should stick to stud earrings

• They look hideous to me and you can't really walk around without an earring so you're stuck with it.

• I would be attracted to that...I like men that are a little bit more "feminine"...which is possibly why I usually fall for gay men...but if you are straight...that's still a good look

• I'm European...it must be all the romance novels we create...HAHA.

• If I saw a man wearing a dangling earring I would think he's gay.. And if I found out he wasn't gay, I'd think he was odd lol

• I live in the 80s. Hate most modern things, including computers.

So...I suppose you're right HAHA.

• I think that would look horrible.

• Go for it if it's what you're going for. I think what it indicates in your personality (Not afraid to express yourself) is awesome even if I didn't like the style.

• its different. I would assume he was gay. but if you could pull of the look then why not

• If he has heair long enough to cover his ears I think it'd look better

• I think it'd be kind of cute

What Guys Said 3

• No feathers. Those should be reserved for Native Americans only. The arrow would be cool.

• Haha, yeah some of my friends say I look native when I have the bandana or the ponytail...I'm not.

• Depends. Wouldn't work if you're a thickset kinda guy but it works for me.

• You mean muscular? I'm toned but I don't think I'm too bulky.

• Wear what you want. It's your life.