Why would a guy look down when he sees you?

Theres this guy I like and we were talking. I said to him I think I seen you before and he said no I wasn't out so I said oh you have a look alike and he said better he didn't look cool like me :D just joking ;) My friends later embarrassed me and put a comment on his picture about me liking him so he said to me what were them comments about ey ha ha why would he ask this?. He posted something funny on Facebook so I said to him I can't stop laughing and said your a bit mean :P then he said I'm just a joker ;) so I said you are funny and he said awww do you really think so :) I said just a bit and he said I try my best ;) Anyway I seen him the other day and walked passed me with his head down and smiled then he walked passed me again and my friend said he looked down again but this time on his phone. She noticed when I walked away to catch my bus and turned around he then looked at me. Why would a guy do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some young men are shy and some maybe peer pressure from other guys he hangs with he might do this cause of them he doesn't want to be hassled about it from the other guys

I would also say if you think he is funny and cute let him know but try not to put it out in public till you are sure he is in to you as well cause that could really turn out bad for both of you ,like how your friends embarrassed you , it could be a lot worse just be your self talk to him and find out how he feels and if he feels the same way about you as you him then make a go of it but try to keep it private for obvious reasons most young men and women are all like lets post it to Face book then there friends with out meaning to break them up over stupid stuff , or they joke around to much to the point where it is not funny anymore to either of you and you lose friendships that way

What Guys Said 9

• Sounds like he grew up with a strong or abusive mother making him shy around women. Also, he may not have had a father-figure to help him learn to relate to girls. Or secondly, he maybe confused about his sexuality. Either way, keep talking to him; draw him out, talk about his interests. Take your time and be patient.

• I do that when I see a girl look at me. Or if I don't look at the ground I will look anywhere else that is not directed at her. I do this because I'm shy. I don't feel confident in my looks, so when I see a girl look at me I'm thinking she thinks I'm the most ugly guy she seen.

• He is shy and don't know how to approach you. He looks away because he is afraid of rejection. You will have to take the lead in this untill he can let his inhabitions down.

• I don't know maybe he's shy. I'm not shy to chat to anyone normally. Sometimes when I had just been getting to know a girl and I already knew I really liked her or she liked me I found it hard to be normal around her.

• You made him feel great and watching you was the only way to continue that feeling

• Probably shy

• if I look down I'm checking out your body

• shy

• he's nervous and shy and is an indication he has some kind of attraction for you.

What Girls Said 2

• he is shy

• I don't know.

He knows you like him, so is getting you to notice him but is pretending to be distracted so that you don't talk to him.

Or maybe he's just shy...

Whether he likes you back or not is hard to tell.

If he does like you though, he'll make that effort to talk to or be around you - shy or not! :)

• Shy guys can be so sneaky about trying to be around a girl they like that you would never notice. I used to spend a good amount of time making sure I would get an opportunity to talk to a girl and then I would freeze and not be able to say anything >.>