Do guys like girls who dress nicely?

I just want to get some guys' perspectives. Do you like girls who dress down (like sweatshirts/leggings/sweatpants/t-shirts) or girls who dress with style? What kind of style do you like on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care what she wears when we are relaxing around the house but when we go out I like it when she looks put together. I definitely notice women who dress well stand out especially since it seems most women wear sweats and uggs everywhere these days.

Leggings with heels are one of my favorite things a girl can wear. link I also like skirts and sundresses like these looks: link link (not these colors though)

What Guys Said 18

• Don't really care, sure a girl can look great in the right clothes... But honestly, if a girl is attractive I'll find her attractive regardless of what the fuck she wears.

• Agreed and I love how they aren't censoring lately.

• That's good to know haha. Do you find that a girl that seems really put together can be intimidating?

• No, I'm never intimidated by any girl... I mean my confidence sucks, but that's my own issue. I don't personally find a specific type of girl intimidating.

• As long as she don't dress trashy and isn't over weight for the clothes she dresses in, then she can dress how she likes, as long as I see her being her, the clothes she wears won't stop me from being attracted to her,x

• Style isn't the most important thing to most of us, but we do like girls who show off their figure a little. Taht's what style is for, to show off, and we do like to know the girl enjoys having fun.

• I think that's a nice style. I especially love t-shirts with leggings and heels. That's still a type of style though. Sweatpants can be good sometimes.

• It's less about what she's wearing as it is about how she wears it. If she wants to wear what she's wearing, and she feels good about it, it'll show through. Wear what you want to wear.

Also I agree to a point with the other commenters, if I really find her attractive it will show regardless of clothing.

Hope this helped, feel free to comment/message if you need anything else.

• It all depends on where we are and what we are doing but I care more on how a girl carries herself. When going out to a nice restaurant I do like an outfit something like this.

link

• In the grand scheme of things it's not really a factor. The thing is an attractive girl will be attractive if she wears cheap clothing that doesn't follow the fashion trends or if she's decked out in ridiculously over priced stuff that's the latest and the greatest according to fashion magazines. From a character stand point she has more to loose by being wasteful on clothing then she has to gain for any minor change in appearance.

• I don't give a F about style really. I look at her face, body shape and attitude.

• U sure? What if she wear baggy jeans

• Baggy pants aren't flattering. Certain clothes do look better, clothes just aren't a big deal to me.

• No sweatpants or uggs. I like tight jeans, yoga pants, short dresses(either the girly, feminine type or the really hot slutty type haha), leggings, short-shorts, or mini-skirts. As for what's on top... I don't care either way. As for footwear... I like either heels or those boots that girls tend to wear. Those are pretty hot.

• Unless we're going out somewhere really nice or to a wedding or something, jeans and a t-shirt is just fine by me.

• Yes, I like girls who dress nicely and have a nice style.

• I don't care what they wear, I'm not attracted to their fashion but to them

• Depends on the girl.. Some girls look amazing in sweats hoody. Some girls look great dressed up . It depends on the occasion and how well it's put together and how confidently you can pull it off

• They sure do I would think so and for it to even be a turn on

• No.

It is simply not enough to attract us unless you are naturally beautiful.

• I like girls that look clean and neat, regardless

• I like the surfer and hippy style. Laid back but interesting looking.

• Yeah. She doesn't have to be stylish and I don't care much about fashion, but if we're going to be in public I would prefer her to dress nicer. The girl wearing a nice jacket, jeans and heels will usually get a lot more attention than the same girl wearing a hoodie, sweats and uggs. I like girls that dress feminine or at least have some personality in their outfit.

What Girls Said 2