Girls, how long did it take you to learn how to walk properly on high heels or wedges?

I am still struggling to walk on high heels or wedges, even if I kept practicing. For the last 5 months I have been wearing them daily but I still don't see any improvement in the way I walk on them. I was even told by someone that I am making a fool out of myself. The thing is that I am very short (5'2'') and I also wear a lot of classy outfits.
Will walking on high heels ever get easier? Or there's something wrong with me and I will never be able to wear them? I practiced a lot, with heels pf different sizes, and I don't see any improvement.

Sorry, I meant ''of''

Most Helpful Girl

• surprisingly quick. i started off with smaller heels then got to the big stuff. now i can wear 6 inch heels no problems

• Wow, that's amazing. Do you have some tips to learn faster how to walk on heels?

• Thanks :D

What Guys Said 2

• They'll also "beef" up your calves in an ugly way. Stay skinny for your weight and you'll be proportional. That's all that matters.

• You shouldn't wear high heels at all. They put strain on your ankles and you are likely to trip over and break your neck.

What Girls Said 10

• Not that long. Although it depends a lot on the quality of the shoes. In cheap heels it's really hard to walk in. Invest in a pair of well fitting, good quality shoes. Can't go wrong with black. You don't have to spend hundreds but you should at least spend around 60$

Don't go out in shoes you can't walk in. There is nothing sadder than girls who wears shoes so high they can't walk in them. It's ridicoulous

• It takes practice. I would not recommend wearing them everyday though - they're very bad for your feet and overall posture.

• I've been walking in them since birth because I used to do pagents and had to wear heels.

• I almost never wear them... I'm pretty tall though, and in your average high heels I would tower over most average guys.

• Everyone is different, i wear tall high heels 90% of the time and I don't get sore feet at all. You can watch YouTube vids of how to walk and then tailor to yourself.

• I gave up trying to walk in them.

• Lol it depends on the shoes really. There are shoes that makes my feet hurt. I

• Two tries !,,

• I never wear them and chose not to wear them

• Unfortunately, I still haven't learned.