Why is he trying to get my attention?

A guy has been flirting with me for a while, he is quite shy around me and nice and cold sometimes.Nothing has ever happened simply because each of us has been in a relationship . I thought we both moved on, we met again after sometimes, I wanted to be just friend so I said hi to him, but didn't talk much, but most of the time he pretended he didn't see me, I got that message, so I don't care anymore. But now he started to flirt a again, I caught him staring at me a lot, even when he was talking and laughing with his friend, he turned away from them to look at me, I bumped into him a lot at school too, one time outside school, I think he purposely came to see me, and recently he waited for me outside class and nodded his head and smiled gently when I walked out and saw him.I thought that was a "hi, I am ready to talk to you", but I just walked off because I never forgot how he pretend not to see me, and I have completely lost interest. Why is there such a game? I never want to play such a gameWhy is he behaving this way? I thought we both move on, is he trying to be friend with me now?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• from what I've read (in ur note) it seems like he likes you now and is trying to get ur attention because he sees something that he hasn't seen before. OR he's just playing games with you. I'm in a similar situation where a guy calls me and then he doesn't (just like that he plays games with me). when we're together or talking, he acts like none of the 'ignoring' ever happened and just continues to flirt.i say, it's your choice on whether you want this to continue or not. you can tell him how you feel about this situation, or even ask him 'why he's doing this'. if you hate this situation you're in and you want it to stop, then simply tell him and you'll feel better.good luck! :)

What Guys Said 3

• It could mean that he likes you, but is just too shy/nervous/scared/whatever to actually go up to you and tell you he likes you. I'd say just go talk to him and see what's up and why he's being that way.

• Well oddly enuff I may be able to explain sum of this. If you are both in relationships or at least you are and he has basically figured out that he can't get you and gave up then ignoring you is not him sayin he hates you, he is p*ssed cause he can't be with you and it probly hurt to try and talk or even look at you during that time. I have had that feeling before sadly enough but now he is either trying again or is cool and is content with the way things are at the moment which is mad hard for anyone to do

• I mean that might be a good route to make him come and talk to you because it might come down to that but if he is too shy he could just go with the flow and stop talking to you.

• I think you are right, then what should I do when I see him then? I want to leave it as it is, he seems still have interest, should I just ignore him?

• Why would you try to get someones attention?.. Answer that and you know why he is :)

What Girls Said 0