Why is he trying to get my attention?

A guy has been flirting with me for a while, he is quite shy around me and nice and cold sometimes.Nothing has ever happened simply because each of us has been in a relationship . I thought we both moved on, we met again after sometimes, I wanted to be just friend so I said hi to him, but didn't talk much, but most of the time he pretended he didn't see me, I got that message, so I don't care anymore. But now he started to flirt a again, I caught him staring at me a lot, even when he was talking and laughing with his friend, he turned away from them to look at me, I bumped into him a lot at school too, one time outside school, I think he purposely came to see me, and recently he waited for me outside class and nodded his head and smiled gently when I walked out and saw him.I thought that was a "hi, I am ready to talk to you", but I just walked off because I never forgot how he pretend not to see me, and I have completely lost interest. Why is there such a game? I never want to play such a game

Why is he behaving this way? I thought we both move on, is he trying to be friend with me now?

Most Helpful Girl

• from what I've read (in ur note) it seems like he likes you now and is trying to get ur attention because he sees something that he hasn't seen before. OR he's just playing games with you. I'm in a similar situation where a guy calls me and then he doesn't (just like that he plays games with me). when we're together or talking, he acts like none of the 'ignoring' ever happened and just continues to flirt.

i say, it's your choice on whether you want this to continue or not. you can tell him how you feel about this situation, or even ask him 'why he's doing this'. if you hate this situation you're in and you want it to stop, then simply tell him and you'll feel better.

good luck! :)