What does it mean when a guy is checking a girl out?

I was walking to class and this guy passed by me, he looks at my face slightly but he looks more below, I guess like looking at my clothes or me whether. Is it a bad thing when a guy is checking a girl out, what does it mean, and do they notice something why they would do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• It could be good or bad. He's checking you out to she if he likes you. See if your hot or not. x

• It means that they're looking at your body (not your clothes). They're trying to determine what you would look like/be like in bed so they can figure out whether or not they want to sleep with you. That's pretty much the definition of checking someone out.

• the same thing happened to me too , I was walking in the halls and this guy was walking right beside me and he checked me out like I swear 3 times then started talking to me about the class we were just in . I kind of laughed inside just because he kept looking at me but yeah I'm wondering the same thing you are :P

• Selected as most helpful

When a guy checks out a girl, he isn't really analysing or thinking things through, if you know what I mean. Its just something that happens. Me personally, I could be thinking about football or homework and then for some reason turn my head 180 degrees and be staring at this gorgeous chick, it happens all the time and its like I can sense them (wherever they are ) and immediately start checking them out.

And the answers to ur questions are no its a good thing, it means ur pretty, cute, attractive w/e, and they notice YOU, the physical u.

• It means he likes what he sees.

• It's really not as big of a deal as you seem to be making it. Girls do the same thing. We look at the person, then develop an opinion on how they look, and move on.

• When you said "it's really not as big of a deal as I seemed to be making it". I am not trying to make a big deal out of anything, instead I just want to know what people think. It's ok, thank you for your response.

• Sorry I wasn't aware I was offensive, could you explain how?

• Yeah it might not be a big deal, thank you very much but you don't have to be so offensive!