Why do guys ignore me in clubs/bars?

I am a tall, skinny, blonde...I'm really into hair/clothes/etc...So I'm almost always really put together. People are always telling me I'm beautiful... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you dress up more when you hit the bars? If you do, maybe your outfits make you appear very high-maintenance, guys dread that.

• I usually am pretty dressed up...that's a turn off? Actually that's what one of the guys who talked to me yesterday afternoon mentioned ...he kept commenting on how I was really dressed up and I looked really nice, ect. ...So maybe that could be it? My friend always wears a simple shirt, jeans, and high heels and she gets way more attention even though she's less fixed up.

• Yes I think that could be the cause. Girls who are very dressed up can be intimidating for guys. So I suggest trying to dress down a little, but keep it feminine. Maybe you'll have more success that way.