Should you ignore or confront?

i just found out the guy I'm dating and have unfortunately made the stupid decision to sleep with is trying to date other girls, we normally text everyday and now after 3 days he sent me a text message asking me if I'm at work, I am deciding to ignore it and ignore him, I deserve better respect then to be just another one of his girls, but my friend says I should take the higher road and just be nice and cordial talk to him but basically blow him off. What is better to do? I am so mad that I really feel the ignoring is what I want to do, I've done it before but its so weird because once you ignore a guy it makes them want you more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boohoo, You got played. Being passive aggressive will get you nowhere. Players love it when the girl they played ignore them instead of creating a drama-fest. Get over your resentments of him. First and foremost: Forgive him, forgive yourself. Don't drink the poison and hope for him to hurt from it. Just let it go. Don't play games. Don't talk to him. Don't think about him. Work and focus on your own life.

And yea they come back after you ignore them, because that is exactly what they want. Sex, then periods of not having to deal with the rest of the crap. It's the whole point of being a player instead of having a girlfriend. Wash your hands of this whole situation and move on quickly and efficiently. If he texts you, just politely tell him you don't really want to hang out with him.

If he asks why, say because you are looking for something real, and he is obviously just trying to have fun and that isn't what you want. Tell him you forgive him, but you don't want to be involved with him anymore. (don't get snarky or rude about it, remember, it's not his fault you slept with him)

LEAVE IT AT THAT! No more! Even if he texts you 100 times a day and calls you, leaves flowers on your doorstep, holds a boombox outside your window in the rain. Ignore him. And for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT start dating someone else to make him jealous... that is sick and wrong to the person you choose to play, and is just perpetuating the cycle. DO NOTHING to hurt him. In fact, pray/hope that he gets everything he wants in life and that he lives a long and happy life. God Bless the son of a b***h

Most importantly: Get over your stigma against sex without strings attached. In today's society, expecting a lasting relationship out of every sexual encounter is just unrealistic and immature. Enjoy and appreciate every sexual encounter as an opportunity to learn and grow. Much like you learned that not all guys have the best intentions going into the sack. And grow to not be fooled again by the same tricks. However, also grow into realizing that if you confront him, you sound like a crazy b***h and he'll likely just stop talking to you anyway, because, in fact, you kinda are a crazy b***h for taking sex, yourself, your expectations, and relationships WAYYY too seriously.

Lighten up and have fun, sheesh.