When a guy says he misses you?

When a guy says he misses you, does he mean it? And does it mean he likes you? I haven't worked with my co-worker crush in one week, so we haven't seen each other.. well.. in one week :SAnyways, one of the first thing he says to me is that he missed me and was excited when he realized I was coming in to work that day. I checked him to see if he was kidding, but I'm pretty sure he was sincere. He even complimented me on my outfit, which is the same every time I worked. What's up with him? Is this a good sign?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would say he likes you. That is a good sign. Show a little interest in him if you like him and see where it goes. If he didn't like you then he wouldn't have said me was excited to see you and that he missed you. Since your outfit is the same every day at work then that is another good sign that he likes you. Do you like him?

• Yes I like him :) Thanks for the answer, I'll have to step up my flirting now I guess.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i would say so.

• My crush says the same thing to me too. I personally think it means he is flirting with you and wouldn't say it unless he meant it. My crush told me once that his favorite thing in a relationship is saying "I miss you" but the signs that he "likes" me back aren't clear. I say he likes you!

• sounds great ..he seems to be extremely interested in you so don't takethat lightly so if you like him too do something about it