Caught her staring at me more than once does she like me?

So this year it was the 4 week of school. I was walking down with me friend talking about something, and I felt someone was staring at me so I look to the left and it was this attractive Mexican girl. So at lunch I sit with my friend in the same table she sits in but she's at the other side/end of the table. While I'm talking to my friends I see her between her group of her friends looking at me seems like she pays more attention to me than her friends. This happens every day I caught her staring at me several times a day. This is driving me crazy because she stares at me a LOT and I have no idea why. My friend said "SHE LIKES YOU" but I'm not sure if that's the case. In the hall way when she passes by she glances at me and she looks away when I caught her. The other day I stared at her she caught me and she looked away. She's really attractive I kinda like her. But I don't know what to do. So what should I do if she like me? Its driving me crazy

Even if I wanna talk to her she is always with her Mexican friends and they all sit in a different group. But when I see her over her locker I'll say Hi and smile, ill see the response. Pray for me people cause I'm extremely shy and things like approaching kills me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Is it when you aren't wearing a shirt? Then yeah, there's a reason she is staring ;)

lol jk, if she is staring at you that much then definitely I would say she likes you and I'm sure she would like to get to know yo better. Why don't you at least smile at her when she looks at you, or try and work up the nerve to approach her and just say Hi to her?

• Hahaha I like that question.. well once she saw me with my shirt off I have P.E. first hour and the entrance she comes in passes by the locker room. I was outside the locker room and she saw me she couldn't take her eyes off me, but she use to stare at me before that. I hope she doesn't like me for my body or how I look.

• LOL FOR SURE ! . - if she didn't like you, she wouldn't be staring . trust, if I saw a guy that I found attractive, I would be staring too (: - niceabs (:

• Haha true.. Thx

• Yep, she likes you! Go talk to her, she seems shy.

• Most probably she likes you so I propose that you should make a move now if you like her trust me you could stay for years not knowing that she likes you

I guess she's waiting for you

Smile talk to her and if you feel something towards her tell her then tell her but never ask her if she likes you without you telling her your feelings

Tell me how it goes hope that helped

• she likes you;) your gut feeling is almost always right so just make the first move and greet her casually every day and then if she greets you back start talking to her for a bit, it might lead to something nice :)

• She likes you! When you said"She looks away when I caught her" It means she is shy,lol Find an excuse to talk to her. (about studies or anything else) After couple of days,ask her out - C.

• Sounds like she has interest in you

• Sound like she has some interests in you. You can start by smiling at her and say hi to her next time you meet her. If she slow down or smile back, start a conversation with her, ask her what's her name, school related stuff. After a few more time ask her if she want to hang out.