Where can guys meet nice girls?

I mean nice as in innocent, who wouldn't think of having a one night stand and who are in general friendly and easy to get along with. The girls I'm finding instead all seem either slutty, disloyal or are more just looking for a night of fun, rather then anything else. I'm not looking for a one... Show More

Ok so you think that I can meet a nice girl if I spend time in coffee shops, the library, the park or doing charity work.
What advice would you give me about approaching girls in these place, as while I'm confident, I doubt I would know how to start a conversation with her, seeing as we would be strangers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay...Im trying to imagine what I would think if a guy approached me at such events..

Say I was sitting at a table at Starbucks texting on my phone or reading ( I don't do this so its dificult) and a guy ( such as yourself) came up.. they ways to approach that may be...

a) You mind if I sit here? ( its real easy, but you need to have things to say already premeditaded)

B) if she's reading, ask what are you reading. If you already see the title and may have read it youself, ask her about it. "Thats a really good book" "what part are you at"

If you notice that she's comfortable by the conversation, if she's smiling at all, so far so good. If you are getting a blank stare, warm her up.

Introduce yourself. Be extra brave. Trust me, The braver you are, the bolder you become and the better responses you typically get. We really have a thing for confidance, same as a guy would want for a girl they meet.

If she looks uninterested and you're not ready to call it, joke with her " You don't like to smile much do you/" but say it with a cheese girn on your face..

'My names_________, I just saw you sitting here and had this urge to come talk to you.

Its all about how you approach her..

if you have a " I don't care what people think of me" demeanor, that looks a lot better than quietly trying to conversate, not speaking loud enough, not smiling because you're nervous. I you have to try and break that uncomfortable barrier with yourself and I guarantee that it will benefit you and you will gain more confidance the more times you try.

all I can say is to not give up, know that no matter how many women you may get a rejection from there are always more. and chances are they forget , and so do you! She's out there, good luck...