What do guys do when they hang out together?

just wondering I don't know why but just something I want to know random but yeah just what are some kid of things guys do at sleepovers or when they hang out together ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm going to use a few of my friends as IRL examplesRon - heavy metal music buff, guitar player. Music is his life. In a band.Tim - movie buff, film school student, mutual friend of Ron's, same music taste. Used to be very big into the bar/club scene before he got together with his girlfriend and was always trying to get laid.Don - typical "toy" guy. Big into cars, computers, electronics, and other "neat gadgets" guys are typically into. Similar music and music tastes to Tim, but not a mutual friend. His friends are very important to him and despite the fact that he's married with a kid he still makes time for his friends.Ron is somewhat of a homebody so when we hang out it's usually at his place or at his band's drummer's house where they practice. Usually we talk music and watch concert DVDs, jam on guitar together, watch the occasional movie, or play video games.Tim is the exact opposite of Ron. He likes going out and about and hitting bars and clubs, and though he is fun to hang out with, his #1 goal when we go to those places is always to meet a girl/get her number. We also like to go to the movies with him and we usually make an event out of it, seeing the movie opening day following a nice dinner with like 3 or 4 of us and then maybe after the movie hitting a bar. The only time we ever go to his place is to watch a movie over there. When we talk its usually about movies or he tells me some BS obviously made up story about a girl he met and went home with one night. Fun to listen to but obvious BS. When Tim, Ron and I hang out together its usually at Ron's house where we play video games and watch movies/listen to music while drinking.Now, with Don, we usually go random places and just hang out. We go to the movies or we go to random places like lakes, malls, parks, anywhere, and just hang out. We also do things like camping. Because he's into cars we often like to go on long drives.

• Awesome friendships...wish I had some that were like that

What Guys Said 46

• From my experiance there's a lot of gaming, talking about girls, making fun of each other, sports talk, and the occasional sh*t talking which is resolved with a couple drinks haha.

• Talk about women, sensible shoes. And when we're in the bathroom, there's no talking, but at the end, after the guys have washed their hands, the guys lock arms and sing "the secret song of pee" (Guess I shouldn't have told you that). It's kind of like an Irish drinking song.Actually, at least with me, we just talk business, we make fun of each other... sometimes we DO talk about women, but not always... sometimes we trash talk. We play video games. We play cards. I spent an hour and a half getting to know a new guy friend. We talked about women issues, looking for the right woman, etc... mentioned a few cool girls, past relationships, a few Christian things, as we're in the same bible study. We talked about family... he showed his high school, talked about growing up... we talked video games, as he was dropping off his game system to a friend... on the way home, we talked about the trip, what we liked, what we didn't... weird people we met. Funny stuff that happened...

• Pillow fights in our underwear

• Lmao. that's hilarious

• Drink, burp, fart, say a lot of cuss words, come up with new insulting names for each other, and confess how much we love boobies!

• guys = music, games, movies, eating and talking about girlsthings that might go along with this is drinking, smoking, drugs and fighting eachother

• - watch sports or a movie- talk about cars or sometimes technology- play videogames - xbox 360- play board games or blackjack- talk about girls we like or find attractive- drink- smoke- blast the stereo, listen to music loud- act a fool, clown around, joke alot

• The all male social situations I've been in most of the guys were talking about cars, crime's they did, what it's like in jail , girl friend problems, fights and other problems they had with guys they knew, problems with the cops. It's always the same sh*t over and over and over. These are guys I work with though like when we take lunch at a restaurant or just hanging out on the job waiting for equipment etc. In my privet life I always hang out with groups of women and men, I would never go out of my way to seek out the companionship of just men, I don't think that's healthy .

• beer, sports, watching sports, working out, video games, movies that's pretty much it

• Pick on the weakest member of the group until his self esteem is so low he wants to cry or fight us all. Then we tell him to grow some thick skin and that we are only kidding. Basically just make fun of each others shortcommings all night until one of us has established himself as the alpha male.

• well typically when I hang out with my friends we: smoke weed(sometimes drink some alcohol)listen to musicgo on adventures outsidewatch tv/movielisten to more musicplay some musiceat foodtalk about womengoof offvideo gamesskateboardingother random sh*t...

• Play; Poker, board games, video games, sports and so onEntertain; eat, watch sports, movies comedies action etcTalk; jokes, work, economy, sometimes even relationships.I suspect, but not knowing what women do together, that we do similar things but in slightly different ways and that men put more emphasis on play over serious talk when young. So what do women do?

• Girls gossip umm watch movies umm do our hair and make up and likee readd magss andd muccch moreeeee

• Show Older
    • We get together look for trouble and guys. we mess with guys and say hey cutie or sexy and see if they respond and then when we see an old creeper we run away and laugh about it. there is also spit fights, carring each other, and exploring.

• Messing with guys sure. Running from creepers (I might qualify based on age) a bit odd but OK. Spit fights?!? seriously? With each other or the poor fellers you poke and tease? I wonder if when I was young girls did the same?

• we have satanic rituals and sacrifice virgins.

• i think it all depends on the type of guys.. I have "groups" of friends.. and then I just happen to kno other guys that I don't hang out w alot.. some talk about ongoing things like concerts, how we've been with work, comparing stories, who's dating who, who we're trying to get w (if anyone).. other groups of guys talk strictly about girls (bitches) and who their working on... other groups of guys just talk about problems going on and how business/work is going and cars and music.. as for sleepovers.. mm.. yea I'm too familiar w that process for guys o_O.. only time it's ever happened is in high school when we would go on a school trip and wanted to save travel time by just stayin at one house for morning..

• We personally like to blow stuff up. But most times we just shoot the breeze, play video games, poker, or watch funny Youtube videos.

• We do each others nails and talk about the lates books we have read and try on bras and talk about really really boring stuff, and look at the pictures in magazines and complain a lot... wait... nvm that's not what we do

• get p*ssedsmoke drugstalk sh*t - it naturaly happens after drink and drugswatch random sh*t on tv like.. south park.. or whateverplay video gamestalk about girlstry get girls aroundtry to get into girlsinsult eachother

• Sounds about right, lol

• Loooool perfect........i was waiting for the last one....then you said it loool

• play video games, some get drink, talk about women, play more video games, find the cure for The Munchies, some drink more, talk about women more, insult each other when we win at a game, go buy more munchies(and drinks), play more games, some pass out from the booze and provide easy kills for those of us that don't drink >.>

• Sounds like a perfect friday night with the homies: video games, talk about women, drink, insult each other, beer pong. I wish it was the weekend already.

• Sleepovers?If they are old enough to drive, they drink probably.

• well I go to party or even club with my boys just to have fun. Sometime we go the park to play ball or even golf depending on the situation. I mean we do a lot things.

• Xbox's, beer, weed, bitching about our women and talking about women we shouldnt be talking about.

• we do, everything elst that we don't do when we are with the ladies!

• we f*** sh*t up! haha if it involves a bang, boom, or fire chances are we do it, and some times talk about girls, depends, and we talk about how hot girls are a lot though, if its bad outside we'll play video game ish or watch tv/movies, good weather, we're out messing around and eating haha

• Ohh and booze if we can hah

• Haha Step Brother's reference right?

• Well usaully to pass time me and my freinds drink beer and do illigle thing but don't tell anyone!

• for me gang is went for a drink or go for movie or BBQ, we will have a chat on the life and somethings tat happen around us :)

• get p*ssed as guitar hero get p*ssed again talk about chicks joke around pull out the fireworks petrol gunpowder what ever make people 5 blocks away go wtf was that pizza sports loud music and yeah that bout it

• sports video games, food, movies, weed, alcohol, workout, but definitely not in that order.

• Guys? Sleepovers?

• Talk about girls/ wish we had some around if its all dudes...to an extent neway. Sports, video games, drinking, movies.

• xbox 360, beer, weed, and talking about girls/watching porn and lots of pizza.

• first off we don't have "sleepovers" you would be punched immediately if you called it that.Usually at the parties I go to video games are high on the list. You tube is good and eating is also a high priority.Contrary to popular belief guys talk about stuff about girls about their "thoughts and Feelings"Most of my friends are really into politics so that's usually talked about a lotWhen dudes talk to each other it's a bit different then the way girls talk. For girls its for moral support usually "it'll be all right" sort of thing. For guys it's more of an advice thing or a "yeah man that's messed up"

• Show More

What Girls Said 5

• dress up and makeup experimentation of course! lol. no, good question. I am curious about this. alot of guys at my school like to fight eachother...oo that's fun. haha

• Secret stuff, just like we girls do.

• Spill the blood of chickens and make love potions? Oh yeah totally:)

• I F***ING KNEW IT!

• Nope. Not telling.

• Three words: Video Games and Beer.And thinking about girls.

• Video games and beer. isn't that 4 and then of course you add in "and thinking about girls" so thatd be a total of 8 words

• According to my boy, there's a lot of Halo and beer involved. =P

• Lols! It's the same with my guy, pretty much, minus the beer, though. He doesn't like alcohol, really.

• Show Older
    • NAIL ON THE HEAD lmao

• Lol take a shot for every game won on Modern Warfare 2. didn't get as drunk as fast as you guys most likely but it did the trick... lol

• jerk circles lol hahaha idk talk about girls watch moviesdrink play video games

• Lol that's so gross