What do girls talk about?

What do you girls talk about when guys are not around? I want to know all the secrets. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter who I'm around ill talk about anything to anyone. but for my chick friends, when no guys around, sex lives, what there boyfriends do to them in the bedroom and what they do to them, we ask for advice from one another about guys, sometimes our bodies, what we would do to this person, talk shit about other girls cus that's just our nature so girls you can't even disagree lol, sex, work, that hot guy at work, that regular who always comes into work, that annoying guy who comes into work,

idk different shit like that.

be happy we told you all this shit is top secret lol.

• This is facinating. you get best answer for that. man there is so much femininity in this I would be in paradise if I could listen to this all day long. lol

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 30

• Guys. Relationships and marriage, proposals. Guys we dumped, guys that dumped us. Food, exercise, health. Kids, parents, husbands. Oh and debauchery.

• Anything and everything. What I talk about has less to do with whether I'm talking to a guy or a girl, and more to do with how close I am to the person. My closest friend happens to be a girl, and we talk about everything. From how awesomely bad someone's outfit is, to how she's coping with a complicated boy situation, to her boss and her imaginary dust that she's expected to clean every day, to philosophy, to raunchy humor, to how badly I need to get laid, haha. ANYTHING. I would also talk about these things with my other close [guy] friend around. The guys I'm friends with probably hear a lot weirder and grosser things than they'd like to, hanging out with us. They hear about periods and giving birth and the crudest language you can think of, among other things. But they don't complain about it, so it doesn't matter that they hear it. I've never kept my friends of both genders separate at all, and I like it better that way.

I just figure that I'll talk about whatever I want no matter who I'm around. Because if they can't handle it, then we don't need to be friends.

• Haha we usally talk about everything gossip, tv shows, music ,movies, clothes, our boyfriends and the stupid things they did. Hmmm what else ummm weekend plans, the girls that we hate haha yeah we tlak about everything really. While the elections were going on me and my friend even chatted about it. So there really is nothing we don't talk about haha, same as guys don't talk about the same things girls talk about.

• Guys, school, our families, hair, clothes, movies, music, all the other issues in our lives, current events

I can talk to my best friends about anything.

• The most:

Guys, our boyfriends/husbands/love interests, work, best place to buy something we want, our insecurities, who ticked us off that day/week/month/year, advice, suggestions, ask for advice/suggestions

We talk about these items sometimes:

money, what we bought, what we did, decorating, food, compliment each other

I think that scrapes the top of what we talk about. I think you guys talk about the same things though. I hear you talking in stores, on cell phones, etc. Sounds like the same conversations just in male speak. lol

More from Girls
25

What Guys Said 0