• Ask
  • myTake

Why this guy was staring and why he didn't look away?

The guy that was sitting next to me at a party, went and sat opposite me across the room. I caught him staring at me but he didn't look away, just... Show More

Neither of us were drunk, not that sort of party.
And the staring happened after we had made small talk.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because that's the initail stage of communication, the guy looks at you until you catch him looking at you (curious to know who you are/interested) So when you look back and smile then its a green light for a friendly chat. When you chat then over time you'll know their intentions.but guys staring means they like what they see and yes at a party when your drunk then I'm quite sure he thinks about being in the room with you too!

• Then he wanted more small talk...bottom line => he is interested.

What Guys Said 3

• Player Alert!

• Yeah pretty much what everyone else said he thought you were hot and wanted to talk to you maybe he was a bit nervous so he wanted to see that you might be receptive and when you did flash a smile he decided to go for it

What Girls Said 1

• Chances are, that he thinks that you're interesting & attractive, so he decided to start a conversation & didn't bother to look away.