• Ask
  • myTake

Why would a guy stare at you with a blank face but not talk to you and then get a girlfriend? (please help)?

This guy used to stare at me( a lot, it wasn't a coincidence) with a blank face a lot but he never talked to me(but I said hi a few times with a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know. Why is the moon made out of cheese?

What Guys Said 4

• He sounds like a serial killer. Stay away from him.

• How does one stare with blankness?How does one feel with no touch?How does one seeTHAT HE HAS A Girlfriend AND ONLY wished to have the hibbidy dibbidy with you in the first place and nothing else...

• He was watching your behavior... The other girl he was also watching seem to fit him better. Her behavior a reflection of her personality was more attractive to him. I do the same thing. I watch a number of good looking girls and look for things I like. Those girls that show themost potential I talk to and maybe date.

What Girls Said 1

• he has crush on you maybe,thats why he stared at you always:)dont take it seriously,just ignore it like nothin:):) she just staring at you because your pretty,period:)