Why would a guy stare at you with a blank face but not talk to you and then get a girlfriend? (please help)?

This guy used to stare at me( a lot, it wasn't a coincidence) with a blank face a lot but he never talked to me(but I said hi a few times with a smile) and now he has a girlfriend he can't keep his lips off of.

He told his female friends I was sexy and had a nice body though.

He stared in my eyes.

People who hang around him said he liked me(like his friends)(I got my friend to ask them)

But sometimes when he came by I ran away and he would just stare at me run away...… so weird...

When I caught him staring at me sometimes he'll look away but others he'll just keep staring and make eye contact. He even would move out of his way to see me.(always a blank face)

So I liked him and I guess he liked me so I said hi with a smile and he smiled back with his eyebrows raised and a smile. Then the others times I said hi he just said it but with no smile. :(

So I just left him alone.

But now he has a girlfriend that he always kisses(he doesn't know I saw them) I saw them when I was walking by to go to my bus.

So what happened?

I really like him though, can you help me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know. Why is the moon made out of cheese?

What Guys Said 3

• He was watching your behavior... The other girl he was also watching seem to fit him better. Her behavior a reflection of her personality was more attractive to him. I do the same thing. I watch a number of good looking girls and look for things I like. Those girls that show themost potential I talk to and maybe date.

• How does one stare with blankness?

How does one feel with no touch?

How does one see

THAT HE HAS A Girlfriend AND ONLY wished to have the hibbidy dibbidy with you in the first place and nothing else...

• He sounds like a serial killer. Stay away from him.

What Girls Said 1

• he has crush on you maybe,thats why he stared at you always:)dont take it seriously,just ignore it like nothin:):) she just staring at you because your pretty,period:)