GirlsAskGuys - Mystery Solved

I'm sure many of you have been there - Someone asks you, "Oh, well what is GirlsAskGuys?" You stumble around, trying to put it into words that make sense to someone who isn't a G@Ger, with people usually responding, "Like Yahoo!" Yeah, no.

We now have a short video explaining what G@G really is!

You might have heard something you recognized towards the end. Thank you @traxlem for your great words about G@G, found in the MHO on Are you somehow addicted to GAG?

What did we get right?
Or wrong?
What did we miss that you would've added?

Drop a comment, let us know what you think!!

Happy Friday , G@Gers!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 16

• the people look SO cute hehe:)
    i reckon the content is great, but if it were less 'formal' and more chill it'd probably reflect the GaG community a little better. Good job tho=]

oh and i dont discuss GaG with anyone but yeah=]

• That voice... sounds like something out of a yoghurt commercial.
    That being said, I don't exactly talk about gag in real life, lol.

• its a really accurate description of GAG

• i tell them it's a forum in English

• How was there a mystery to begin with?

• My family sees the tshirt & they know I can redeem points for cash.
    Then my brother got a GAG. Haha.

• Funny vid!:)

• It's a cute little commercial :) I giggled when I heard narrator say "does size really matter." She said it with a bit more bravado than the other questions, lol.

But as much as I love this site, I like keeping it a secret to myself. My friends would know who I am just based on my age :/

• What if someone purposely gives you bad advice. ? Or some 13 year old who doesn't even propery understands the question gives you bad advice.

• Maybe it will be more catchy when it is shorter or when you add a nice song on the background. Also changing the voice would improve it, it sounds a bit insincere.

content is good though!

• I love how everyones skin colour is half white/light brown and then brown-dark brown.

Because Gag is so politically correct.

• i would wanna add something to that
    it's not JUST that but this is like a community filled with loving caring and wonderful unike people who r just so caring. this site is even better than the real world people here r true frineds who help each other out without judging u can be ur self without the fear of others judging u
    i know so many people who r such good frnds on this site to me and so unike and special always helping
    in short it's a great place to be in. we r all like a big community helping each other out and caring for each other
    and with the best supervisors and managers of this site everything runs smoothly and perfect

• Thank you so much!

• i just have one problem with this site , it's NAME , it sounds like a dating site
      GIRLSASKGUYS
      could u some how change the name

• I'd say you got basics down l, but there's more to GAG and I'm sure if you mention more of its features you could bring attract more members.

Of course the most important thing about GAG is giving as well as seeking advice, but there's a lot more going on:

-For starters unlike other sites you reward us for being members and participating I guarantee you that will grab other people's attention.

-We get our own profile, get to post a status, and our background pic. Like other social networks but unlike other advice columns.

-We can follow each other and it's a great way site to make friends.

-We can make a MyTake (article) where we vent or share our opinion about something or inform people about something.

-You guys have those fun creative contest where you offers us prizes every now and again.

-We can comment and up vote or down vote others opinions if we agree with them or not.

-We can post videos or pictures as a part of our question or answer

And that's only to name a few... over all you did explain what GAG is but like you mentioned that's not really separating it from Yahoo Answers so with that being said I think you should show them what makes GAG stand out above the rest.

• awesome video.

• Good advertising 👌 lets hope it attracts even more awesome people!

• The site feels more than that though, it feels like a community of people helping with problems, getting insight to not just the other gender but other cultures and mindsets.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm more into the analysis of social relations than into the common questions like "is my meat rod long enough to satisfy a woman". This whole "ask the other sex all the things you cannot ask" wouldn't even be necessary if 1.) people had an honest relation with their parents, where their parents don't demonize them for being curious; and 2.) if society didn't segregate males and females, forcing them to be away from each other and try to make them be polar opposites by making them try to be more "masculine" and "feminine"...

Oh well. One day, society will realize its errors, it's just that the people who don't realize it will keep us back for like the next 500 years.

• hello all my name is joe & i'm a yuber & i have to ask is it werd to ask a girl if they like ghostbuster or star wars i all ways not know if i should or shouldn't ask a gilr that & get call a nurd or a werd o :-0 all ways joe the greeter aka joseph

• Damn.. Was there a mystery iin the first place?

• A cute video good work gag team !

• Close enough.

• Thanks for this take, I face so many problems describing my friends that this is not a dating site.

Thanks for making this website, it helped me to know about what's happening outside my room.

• Thank You for sharing this with us :)

• Happy Friday G@Gers!

• Awesome video... wil help in getting new members and also get some more intresting questions over here..
    Cause been part of gag for 4 months (old account deactivated) and I am still seeing the same questions again and again
    . no questions or opinions are different!

• make it shorter and more fast paced, this was just boring :/

• I'd say it's the site I refuse to tell anyone about IRL because I don't want them to find my answers and questions about... things...

• Wait... So you got any short answer to what is GaG? Or should I just show them the video?

Shortest answer is "Like yahoo" but of course it more than yahoo haha :D

• Does size really matter lol. I'm glad that was put on the video.

• This is a great place where we can take sujations from many countries and from different culture so we can get our best answers and we can improve our knowledge.

• I already explained to my friend that GirlsAskGuys is a site where you ask questions to people and they answer, or vice versa. But he still thinks it's a gay site. I just really want to punch him. -__-

• GirlsAskGuys is a mediocre site at best. Topics such as incest which aren't allowed to be discussed are just the many examples of things which stop this website from reaching its potential.

• "does size really matter?"

lol that pretty much sums up the gag experience

• GaG is unexplainable, but this does a good job

• I think you did great