How to know if he has changed his cheating/player ways?

So I've been dating this guy for a few months. And he has consistently treated me very well, wants to see me all the time, texts/emails daily, wants me to hang out with him and his friends, and is just generally very sweet and reliable. I have been keeping my distance though, and not letting my... Show More

Thanks everyone for your responses. Obviously I need to be cautious. He is just so convincing and I'd like to believe he's 'innocent until proven guilty'... but I also need to protect myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont forget that players are extremely charming and will generally sweep you off your feet in the beginning-too good to be true almost,they will tell you everything you want to hear to reel you in-its part of the game.

If you find yourself thinking he's perfect and too good to be true-he probably is.

They also tend to say "your different,i never wanted to commit until I met you" what else can they say afterall-"Im still a player id just like to play you now"?

Imo players very rarely change,only the woman they are playing does.

Also,its not a f-ked up game to them its a challenge-chase it,catch it-move on to the next.

Listen to your instinct.

Im not a player myself but I did waste a lot of time on one ;o)