When someone tells you sweet dreams??

GUYS--when you tell a girl/guy sweet dreams. What is it that you want her/him to say back to you?GIRLS---when a guy/girl tells you sweet dreams. What do you say back to him/her

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok, it depends on who says it to you lolIf your Mom or Dad says it too you I'll say "Goodnight Love you"But then if a boyfriend says it I'd say something cute like "Only of you" or "I'll dream of you" or less or more than that depending on the relationship. Usually if a friend or w/e says it (lol) I say it back to them either returning it exactly or saying "You too" -So yep, there are many different answers to this question lolHope I was a little of a help to you =] I specialize in these types of questions lol

What Guys Said 7

• Say "I will dream about you all night long!"

• Im off to bed. Sweet dreams MISSAFT.

• Thanks. You too. [smile]

• uhh, good night?

• I say sweet dreams to girls I want to have dreams of me... ;-)Reciprocal wishes are appreciated but not always required.

• Seriously? Well, this is good news!

• I just try to be nice. I expect the same to be said back to me most of the time.

• Thank you for answering

• I'll just say the same thing, and sign off by saying, 'Goodnight'. I don't want to be implied as being rude or anything.

• Thank you for answering

What Girls Said 7

• you too/sweet dreams to you too.just reciprocating the gesture. How I do it is that if a guy I'm not too interested says sweet dreams to me, I say, 'you too.' If a guy I like or find attractive says that I say, 'sweet dreams to you too.' The second is a bit more personable. Maybe add a smiley face, Haha. ;)

• i say you to,dream of me lol,or thanks,you to,something like that.

• thanks you too! goodnight!

• "don't let the bed bugs bite..." or Goodnight... :)

• i just say " you too"

• Thank you

• It is no more than a cute way of someone telling you goodbye or goodnight. To a guy I would just say "You too", or "goodnight".

• Thank you

• Only of you or you too

• Thank you