When someone tells you sweet dreams??

GUYS--when you tell a girl/guy sweet dreams. What is it that you want her/him to say back to you?GIRLS---when a guy/girl tells you sweet dreams. What do you say back to him/her

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok, it depends on who says it to you lolIf your Mom or Dad says it too you I'll say "Goodnight Love you"But then if a boyfriend says it I'd say something cute like "Only of you" or "I'll dream of you" or less or more than that depending on the relationship. Usually if a friend or w/e says it (lol) I say it back to them either returning it exactly or saying "You too" -So yep, there are many different answers to this question lolHope I was a little of a help to you =] I specialize in these types of questions lol

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 7

• thanks you too! goodnight!

• It is no more than a cute way of someone telling you goodbye or goodnight. To a guy I would just say "You too", or "goodnight".

• Thank you

• Only of you or you too

• Thank you

• i say you to,dream of me lol,or thanks,you to,something like that.

• you too/sweet dreams to you too.just reciprocating the gesture. How I do it is that if a guy I'm not too interested says sweet dreams to me, I say, 'you too.' If a guy I like or find attractive says that I say, 'sweet dreams to you too.' The second is a bit more personable. Maybe add a smiley face, Haha. ;)

• "don't let the bed bugs bite..." or Goodnight... :)

• i just say " you too"

• Thank you