Do girls like their butt smacked?

Ok, I've been wondering about this for a while, because a girl recently smacked my butt at work, and I didn't care. Keep in mind, this girl was ugly, but I didn't care, and it made me feel better.

I'm talking about in a PUBLIC place. Like there's this (other) girl I've been flirting with at work, and she seems into me, and I REALLY wunna smack her butt when nobody else is around, but I don't know if I should. I just don't want some sexual harassment thing popping up, you know?

Girls, what do you think? A guy you flirt with at work smacks your butt when nobody is around but the two of you/when nobody's looking... is it ok?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• lol...DON'T!

(1) it's a total disregard of personal space - disrespectful

(2) girl's sexuality is attached to their emotional feelings toward a guy. It's one thing to hear so-and-so thinks you're hot (nice ego boost) it's quite another to have so-and-so actually touch!

(3) It comes across as sexual and only sexual. She won't believe you if later you tell her she is funny, interesting etc...she'll be thinking, "yeah sure, I know what you're after smooth-talker!"

...it's a different matter if you were actually dating. That could be a turn on for a girl - depends on the girl. However its a good rule to not touch without permission, ESPECIALLY AT WORK

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• lol, "Keep in mind, this girl was ugly, but I didn't care" ur too funny & I agree with Whoppers12, make sure she's into you. I f I was into A guy I really like I'll let him...

1|0
    0|0
    • "ur too funny" -hehe, she pretty much said the same thing. And yeah, I think I'll just restrain myself on smacking her butt, at least until I can make her mine, lol.

• dont do it not yet at least

make sure she's into you

and hahaha that girl was ugly that's funny

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like it if my boyfriend did it, but I don't want some guy I might not be interested in doing it. I would be creeped out and stay away from him. I'd say it's a little too risky...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it dependz on the girl if she likes you she will love that you payed attention to her but if she doesn't then that all depends on her peronality.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's a very dangerous thing to attempt in a work environment. Don't even try it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think most girls would say no to public, but yes to private (when you're having sex). but then again, maybe that's just the girls I've dated :)

0|0
    0|0