When a guy sticks up for you it means?

if your friends are making fun of you and he says "why are you guys laughing? that's actually kinda mean"

alright I mean if there are other signs ha

Most Helpful Girl

• By itself, I would just assume it means that he's a genuinely nice guy who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Which is admirable. If there are other signs that indicate he likes you, this is just more icing on the cake. But I wouldn't read into it too much unless there are other signs. I would speak up in a situation like that too, where a joke goes a little too far and everyone else slips into the mob mentality. That's just my personality though, I stand up for people who are being mistreated often, even strangers, and I'd hope that someone else would do the same for me. Sometimes my liking them contributes to it, but other times I do it because I see that no one else is going to be kind enough to break away from the group and do the right thing.