My girlfriend is ALWAYS mean to me. what can I do?

She never plays around with me anymore. Anytime I try to joke with her or tickle her, she just shrugs me off. She never comes up and hugs me and never kisses me...i always am the one doing these things to her. I don't mind being nice, but I'd like some loving too? Anyways she has been mean to me anytime I try to talk to her. She won't hold a conversation and barely interacts with my while I'm sitting next to her. strangely she is somewhat normal outside of school, but its slowly been getting worse there too. what's even weirder is that she's actually totally normal over text? sometime sweet even? I've tried talking to her, but nothing really happens. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?Just leave her alone completely for a while? I'm afraid then she might get mad and it would only pull us apart farther?

(btw she's not just on her period, all of this has been going on for about a month)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 2

• if you really care about this girl then you still have a chance. it might just be that she's testing you to see if you let her go at the first sign of her acting differently. its also possible that she might be doubting the relationship a little. its normal to have a little doubt at times without not being into you anymore! you should probably just sit her down and talk about it and see if she opens up about it. hope that helps!

• We just found out that she has had mono for a while, but we didn't know. Apparently I had it weeks ago, but just thought it was a cold. We are spending a few days apart so that she can calm down because she has been so stressed out lately. I think everything is going to be all right. thanks for the comments!

• She may be geting over you? using you? etc.

most likely id say talk to her about it.

-Kathrinator (:

What Guys Said 1

• She is not into you anymore but thinks well of you. Understand that and move on !