• Ask
  • myTake

My girlfriend is ALWAYS mean to me. what can I do?

She never plays around with me anymore. Anytime I try to joke with her or tickle her, she just shrugs me off. She never comes up and hugs me and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 2

• if you really care about this girl then you still have a chance. it might just be that she's testing you to see if you let her go at the first sign of her acting differently. its also possible that she might be doubting the relationship a little. its normal to have a little doubt at times without not being into you anymore! you should probably just sit her down and talk about it and see if she opens up about it. hope that helps!

• We just found out that she has had mono for a while, but we didn't know. Apparently I had it weeks ago, but just thought it was a cold. We are spending a few days apart so that she can calm down because she has been so stressed out lately. I think everything is going to be all right. thanks for the comments!

• She may be geting over you? using you? etc. most likely id say talk to her about it. -Kathrinator (:

What Guys Said 2