My girlfriend is ALWAYS mean to me. what can I do?

She never plays around with me anymore. Anytime I try to joke with her or tickle her, she just shrugs me off. She never comes up and hugs me and never kisses me...i always am the one doing these things to her. I don't mind being nice, but I'd like some loving too? Anyways she has been mean to me anytime I try to talk to her. She won't hold a conversation and barely interacts with my while I'm sitting next to her. strangely she is somewhat normal outside of school, but its slowly been getting worse there too. what's even weirder is that she's actually totally normal over text? sometime sweet even? I've tried talking to her, but nothing really happens. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?Just leave her alone completely for a while? I'm afraid then she might get mad and it would only pull us apart farther?

(btw she's not just on her period, all of this has been going on for about a month)

Most Helpful Guy

• Satisfy her sexually or just leave her the hell alone!

What Girls Said 2

• if you really care about this girl then you still have a chance. it might just be that she's testing you to see if you let her go at the first sign of her acting differently. its also possible that she might be doubting the relationship a little. its normal to have a little doubt at times without not being into you anymore! you should probably just sit her down and talk about it and see if she opens up about it. hope that helps!

• We just found out that she has had mono for a while, but we didn't know. Apparently I had it weeks ago, but just thought it was a cold. We are spending a few days apart so that she can calm down because she has been so stressed out lately. I think everything is going to be all right. thanks for the comments!

• Testing him... wtf huh no... Nobody can test someone 24hours a day 7 days a week or waist their life testing someone. She does not feel the same away about him the way he do her bottom line

• Dude you have a excuse for everything to make it look like she still likes you. A cold yeah right. She probably has a cold but that aunt the issue trust me

• She may be geting over you? using you? etc.

most likely id say talk to her about it.

-Kathrinator (:

• He can't he's in fear of losing her that he will not put his foot down instead he will talk to her but to a limit not to make her mad. Dude she has good couchie doesn't she. Take my mind test... Here we go.. If she was to fall and hurt her elbow and it got infected and went to her vaginal and her doctor removed all her vaginal and she couldn't have sex anymore would you care if she got mad if you gave her space HELL NO.. In fact it would change she would give you all the affection in the world it would be you acting the way she did... See I told you its her vagina controlling him not her. This is a big problem.

What Guys Said 3

• She is not into you anymore but thinks well of you. Understand that and move on !

• First off to say satisfy her sexually is bullshit man. Rather you do or not is not the reason. A woman can get satisfied in bed and still act that way. And for him to say that if he gave her a little space she will get mad. That's the problem right their you are in fear of loosing her so you have no law in your house she does. You are in fear of losing her so with that being said she is bored and honestly she's not happy in her relationship. Rather why I don't know but you are in fear of another man having sex with her I just know it. It's a rap...