Why do guys feel the need to talk about other girls in front of you?

Like why do they sit there and say omg she's so hot I'd f*** her. Like we don't care so why say it? Are they trying to make us jealous or make us feel like were nothing? I mean what's the point in it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because those particular guys are cowardly, ignorant jackasses.

What Guys Said 16

• There are talkers and doers in life , those who need to chat about it are generally all mouth and no action , but if this is a guy you are dating then you should be dumping his a** straight away , he is showing a total lack of respect for you , if this guy is just a friend, perhaps select your mates a bit more carefully and hang around with people who have a bit more respect and know how to conduct themselves in front of a lady.

• I know a guy who talked and did. This totally drove me nuts, showed me the lack of respect he had for woman, and people in general. I drew a line in the sand about his language and it cost me some of the "priveledges" I had with him. However, now he doesn't talk about other woman around me. Try it.

• You are SO RIGHT, that's exactly what I think and I have been in this situation before and I told the guys could you please stop I don't wanna know these things even tough they were 25 they are just stupid so I stoped hanging out with them because they made me fell like a man and I am a girl

• haha I know what you mean we just say it without noticing it I don't think its intentionally trying to get you jealous for me atleast. If its around friends we joke with our homies for fun I never noticed girls get mad about it though lol

• I do. because especially if I've had a sexual relationship with that guy it makes me feel like I'm just nothing and knowing I look good or better than her and I could f*** him the same way she would, I just don't get it it bothers me.

• Immaturity and inconsideration... there's rarely a point to it. Guys don't usually play games like that.

Talking about other girls is normal... the above just extends to when you're in his presence

• If he is your boyfriend then he doesn't care about your feelings and you should leave him. If he isn't then he must think of you as "just one of the guys" Because we make those kind of comments all the time. We just don't say them in front of the girls we care about.

• Well the guys I hang around I've had sex with though so its like they are trying to make me jealous.

• Maybe he's just saying what's on his mind without thinking about you...guys do that sometimes.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 11

• I think if you are just friends, or he doesn't know you very well he probably said it without thinking you'd care and just said it cause he thought the girl was hot. But if you're in some kind of relationship with him, he should know better and probably did it to make you jealous. Or if he's heard you saying that about a guy he might be doing it to reciprocate what you did.

• Ik I hate wen guys do that

• The boys who say that are shallow empty immature morons. You need to hang out with different guys, who are aware of a girl's feelings and can focus on her all evening.

• All guys are like that. The difference between most guys and the guys you are telling her she should hang out with is that some are more cautious who is around when we make that kind of comment. I would NEVER say "Damn she is hot I want to f**k her" with my wife around. But in the company of JUST my guy friends, it is ok.

• One of my good friends started doing this to me (I think when he found out I wanted to 'date' him and not just have sex- we never had sex though). Anyway, the story goes he starts talking about all these girls around me like "I would so want to f*** her" "She's hot!" By the end of the night I told him he was embarrassing me and didn't talk to him for about a week after. It wasn't angry silence, I just didn't want to talk to him; his whole charade was a complete turn off for me.

Not saying this guy is the same or anything, but if you don't like it, then you don't have to put up with it.

• It also helps to have other prospects, lol

• depends on which guy. because if he were just one of my friends, no biggie. but if its my man talking like that "omg, she so hot I wanna do her". uhm that's another story, he might end up single after. lol. I want ma man to ma self. I kno I sound selfish and jealous but hey every girlfriend would be too. and its insulting if he ever says that. :)

• Okay what if your friends with a guy that you've had sex with at least four times. Do they do it to make you jealous then?

• EXACTLY.THATS right girl! let's see how he feels. lol keep me posted!

• I shall do that :)

More from Girls
6