How to deal with a moody boyfriend?

Howdy, I'm just wondering how the be way to deal with a boyfriend who is sometimes moody. He's not moody all the time, but every once in a while,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• my boyfriend can be moody too Especially when he is not feeling good (he has a lot of back pain). We took a trip the other day and he was hurting and was kind of grumpy. I just kept laughing and joking and tried to be symapthetic , but didn't focas on it - and when I was getting annoyed myself , I took a little walk. He kind of caught on then and started trying to be nicer. I never said a word about him being moody, but later he came to me and said he was sorry and I deserved to be treated better he also said how I was an awsome girlfriend for being so nice that day. My point is. I could have been grumpy too. We would have been stuck in a truck together all day, ended in a big fight. So on and so forth. As it was, we had a nice day. It wasn't perfect, but it had some very good spots. And maybe next time he will remember how he felt after being so moody when I was not and try a little harder to be up beat. And if not - I will still feel better. It is better to laugh then cry. That's not saying you should let him get away with treating you bad because he is in a bad mood or anything like that, just don't let him bring you down. Maybe your mood might even lift him up. Best of luck ;)