Are you flattered by someone who has a crush on you?

do guys ever think about girls who they know like them? are you flattered when a girl likes you even if you don't like her? the guy I like knows I like him and acts super awkward and weird and I get the vibe he's not interested even though he really likes me as a friend. I hate the fact he knows I like him cause its made things super awkward do you think he hates the fact I like him cause I get super embarrassed and cringe at the thought of him knowing I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how much they like me... I've had people tell me they've had a crush on me, and I'm fine with that, it doesn't make me feel awkward or anything. But I've had a friend tell me she was secretly in love with me, It was a shock, something I'd probably have accepted if she hadn't tried to force things to happen which just freaked me out since she was pretty much the exact opposite of who I'd date. I think most times it wouldn't bother me, I'd not feel flattered either... Mostly because I can't imagine why anyone would feel that way about me.