How do you guys feel about tickling?

Do you men only do it with girls your attracted to? Or would you do it with anyone including platonic female friends?What about you girls? What has been your experience with men who just tickled you? Were they male platonic friends, boyfriends, crushes, etc?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it's a borderline intimate thing, although I might try it with close female friends (in the platonic sense) - I've know the friend I'm thinking of for about 15 years - and family (my cousins, sisters-in-law, etc for example). it depends on the individual, and their likely reaction.so - a guy might tickle a girl he thinks of as part of the family; and he might also do it as a "try out" for physical contact. guys like physical contact & will make attempts at it which include tickling & play-fighting amongst others.

• Reallllllly?

• Show Older
    • Do you want him to? why not ask him?

• I want him to do the asking...cause it would be easier that way but I think if he doesn't then I'm going to ahve to at some point.

What Guys Said 2

• in the age of sexual harassment, where a guy can get fired for saying hello to the wrong woman in a bad mood, I won't even shake hands with a woman without DIRECT permission

• Yeah a guy friend and I who have been friends for a couple of years...he's always been naturally playful and goofball with me (not so much with other female friends) and after a period of unexplainable arguing and distance...things are starting to turn around and we were just messin around and play fighting and teasing each other, rolling around and at one point I was laying on my back on the ground and he was sorta kneeling where my feet was and he was like "Are ya callin me fat?!" as a joke

• And I just started giggling and he started tickling me with both hands at the ribs...and I just started giggling some more..that's why I asked...(he's never really tried to tickle me before...at least not really)

• In my experience, tickling is standard operating procedure in the Show-Him/Her-I-Like-Them-Without-Having-to-Come-Out-and-Say-It playbook. Unless you've been friends for a very long time, or have already been through/discussed mutual romantic interest, I'd say tickling is a pretty clear indicator of attraction. There are, of course, exceptions: girls who are, by nature, particularly physical or touchy may see tickling as harmless, and do it without any sort of ulterior motivation. As guys we have to be wary of this, as we may interpret it as some sort of signal and then end up in a whole mess of trouble. There are also guys who are the same way: naturally touchy people. This is much rarer for men though, so I'd say that any guy who tickles is either romantically interested or a pig who is looking for an excuse to touch women. As general advice, I say this: no matter your gender, I'd say don't tickle someone unless you're romantically attracted to them.

What Girls Said 5

• it depends on the relationship... if you are close friends then it could be like a brother and sister thing but he could also be trying to bring your friendship to another level (possibly dating) if you are not "friends" with him but you see that he is interested in you in other ways AND he is tickling you, then he could really just be trying to have some physical contact that will lead to intimate physical contact (touching higher or lower/ kissing)

• I think tickling is a way for a guy to get attention and flirt, I have had friends who liked me, crushes and my boyfriend tickle me

• i have had just a guy friend tickle me.but he and I both kno there is nothin there but a really good friendship.so yea I have had jus friends tickle me.but also if it is not a guy tht has always done it.then it deff. is a way to show you he is interested.and jus can't find the words to say it.so he is showin it!

• m no guy but I would find it creepy

• Guys who tickle me are usually attracted to me. its like an excuse to touch you lol

• A male friend of mine tickled me today...he's always been playful with me and kinda like a little kid...messin with me, teasing, hitting, kicking...goofy behavior...and we've wrestled around and rolled around before but all of a sudden he starts tickling me and that was a first so I donno... I like him and all but is he mutually interested?