Why do guys pretend they don't have feelings?

I have feelings. Guys have feelings. Many guys, not me, pretend we don't have feelings. Why? Because girls find it a turn off.

I always thought this was not true, and I still believe there is a portion of girls out there (who are the ones for me) who like to share feelings, but on this website it has been shown to me that whenever a guy lets out his feelings he gets seen as pathetic. So if you are most girls, stop complaining that guys don't show you what they are feeling. It's your fault.

Just sayin. Any thoughts?

ok great answers everyone but this has been going on for like nearly a month now so don't post any more answers please :) Do read the existing ones I think they pretty much cover it ^^ thank you everyone for your great answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL.

"I MEAN IT! PLEASE TOP ANSWERING. RAWWWWWRRRR :D lol. <3 I love you really but srsly shh." - A month ago

...And people are still answering ha ha :) Including myself. You should pick a best answer so that people will know that you're finished with this question already :)

• ooh that's a good idea! Thank you XD

• Haha, no problem :)

I should thank you, actually...so thanks! xD

• np lol