Why do girls like rude boys?

am always nice and honest but I don't get it my friend is rude and think he is all that but he gets girls all the time just for being bad and I don't want to be like him so am still a nice guy but now can I get a girl if am a nice guy to I need to be rude or bad man...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As I said on another answer-"Nice boys are boring, they're not thrilling or exciting, they're predictable and... Well NORMAL. You won't have to work for them because they'll want you. Young girls seem to have this complex with they only want what they can't have and nice guys are nice! So when you ask them out they'll love you and pay attention and flatter you. That just makes them seem like submissive pussies who can't hold their own and aren't manly or masculine.Bad boys create drama and intrigue, they're mysterious and you have to fight to hold onto them. They're fun to show off, too, that you've got a real man, some one tough who'll fight for you. They're edgy and exciting and they'll always keep you guessing. You can't have them so you want them and you have to work. But having them is a special treat because it proves you're special because you're the one that "tamed" them.I don't hold this mindset but that's generally the appeal to immature girls. And yes, any girl who goes for the bad boys is still a girl. Immature, childish and stupid.

What Girls Said 4

• i hate rude guys. I prefer the nice sweet once lol.

• I agree with the other girls. I like nice guys, and I want one. But I did go through the whole "I want a 'bad' guy" stage too. That stage comes from the popularity of unrealistic characters like those stupid vampire and werewolf books and (sadly) movies. Girls (because mature women don't want that) have been brainwashed into thinking that 'bad' translates to 'he is really a nice guy deep down' when in real life THAT scenario is the extreme exception to the rule. With guys, what you see is what you get most of the time. If he is rude--like you claim your friend is--then, chances are, his character truly is rude. Don't think that all women want a 'bad boy.' A small minority of us actually want what we say we want: a nice guy who is confident enough to take charge and lead, but also humble enough to listen to others. Society has distorted the beauty that relationships are supposed to have and confused all of us. Please don't morph into a jerk because you think that's what will get you a worhwhile woman. It won't happen. You'll get a little girl who doesn't know what she wants, then you'll still be in the pits and confused. Just wait for a woman who can appreciate a man who is confident enough to be nice.*Sorry this was so long, but I've turned this subject over in my mind lots of times. :P

• Well, I don't think that way, but some girls think if they date someone who seems totally sure of themselves and that can be tough, it'll make them popular or something ... I don't understand their logic, though ...

• i don't. never have, never will

What Guys Said 2

• Girls date jerks. Women date nice guys

• Cuz girls in your age group are immature... boys in your age group are immature... it's just the way things are...