What does "bubbly" mean?

If a guy says to a girl he likes she is bubbly is that a good thing? And what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• hm... what dark hole did you crawl out of that you don't know what bubbly means lol just kidding.

if a guys says your bubbly general means your a lot of fun to be around , you turn things that may seem mundane and not exciting into things that are. yes most diffently its a good thing . I had a friend in school I was a senior she was a jr.

she was funny ,good natured and even easy on the eyes in the looks dept. were still friends today. still bubbly and upbeat type individual which is one reason what attracted me to her.

lol unfortuanatly she was popular and I wasn't so as far as boyfriend/girlfriend thing that never occurred

yet we were friends

so take bubbly as a very hi compliment from any guy because we like being around girls with that type of outlook on life.

if you look at my profile pic that was my senior pic in 1966 I had low self esteem and thought I wasn't or couldn't be good looking or handsome because of my dating life in school (almost non existent so to speak)

well hope this helped boost your ego some because it really is good your bubbly

• well thank you so much sir for your help I really appreciate it :)