Do shy girls avoid being near or next to guys they are nervous around?

Do shy girls try to avoid being near guys they are nervous around? Do they talk a lot quieter when they talk to guys they are nervous around? Would they not smile when they talk to the guys they are nervous around because they are worried about doing something dumb in front of them? Do they fidget with stuff also when the guy is near them? Shy girls, tell me stuff you would do when you are near or are talking to a guy you like that you are nervous around?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to be very shy in high school up until college. When I found a boy that I liked I would do everything in the world to not be noticed. And if I found out a boy liked me that I found attractive I would avoid him at all costs. If I was near him it would be very awkward for me and I wouldn't know what to say. I don't even know how I thought I would ever get a boyfriend. haha As I grew up I began talking to men more. So it is definitely possible for a shy girl to have a crush on someone and act strange or unattainable.