Does mint gum make you sick?

It always makes me really nauseous. Does anyone else experience this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really depends on the specific kind of mint. I've never been a spearmint gum fan. As far as mint flavors go, I really only like Stride Peppermint and Extra Polar Ice. Besides that, I like tropical flavors, and regular bubble gum flavor occasionally.

What Girls Said 16

• the one that's too strong of a flavor makes me feel a bit sick lol. I prefer trident or Stride one

• Nope

• I love mint gum!

• I thought I was the only one that gets an odd symptom from gum! I know winterfresh actaully gives me a tight throat. Everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say that but its literally the only kind that does.

• Nope. It actually cures my nausea to an extent.

• It doesn't make me sick. It's my favorite kind.

• I don't think it does. I just stear clear of it anyway because I don't like mint :P

• No , but bubble gum makes me sick

• No, I like it

• Yea, mint gum can kind of get annoying(Taste wise). Usually when I chew it for long periods of time, I start to get a headache or I get really hungry ;3

• Mint gums are the worst. I don't like them.And yeah they give me kinda this feeling.I prefer the fruity ones. ^^

• Nope it just sucks as compared to friuty gum imo.

• I like mint gum, it's the only kind I chew

• No, that's never happened to me.

• If I'm hungry it makes me feel nauseous, but that's it.

• After awhile of chowing it, it makes me sick..

What Guys Said 6

• No I think its just you.

• some kinds do actually. I feel like I wanna vomit but the good ones are pretty refreshing

• I have started chewing gum all the time because I am dieting and it keeps my mouth busy, mint gum doesn't make me sick or anything but it does make me gag early in the morning due to my shocking gag reflex when I wake up

• I chew mint gum all day long. Doesn't bother me.

• doesn't do anything to me

• If I chew it for a long time, yes.