Did you ever feel like this?

Maybe I never gave the world a chance, when I was born I closed my eyes after one glance. I didn't think there was anything here for me, and the only solace I found was in dreams and fantasy. But with you I felt that I could live, I felt the joy throughout my heart and knew how much it had to... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to say that it only took me a year to get over this one guy. But in all honesty I didn't get over him until I fell in love for the first time, truly in love. It took me just a bit over two years to truly get over him, over two years to find another person who made my heart sing. And imagine my surprise when this new someone made my heart sing louder! Sure, there were little crushes in between these two years. But when my tingling feelings for those brief crushes faded, my thoughts always drifted back to him.

I don't know if you have to fall in love with another person to truly get over the last one. But that's how it happened for me. I guess it's different for everyone. From one sensitive heart to another, I am very sorry you are hurting right now.

• Thanks that is inspiring. I loved him but perhaps I wasn't in love and there's someone out there I can fall in love with and be happier with. I'm glad you found the right man :)

• Yeah, it's so weird! You think you love a person, and you do love them of course, but then you discover you can love another person even deeper. And thank you so much, I'm glad of it as well :)