• Ask
  • myTake

Did you ever feel like this?

Maybe I never gave the world a chance, when I was born I closed my eyes after one glance. I didn't think there was anything here for me, and the only... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like to say that it only took me a year to get over this one guy. But in all honesty I didn't get over him until I fell in love for the first time, truly in love. It took me just a bit over two years to truly get over him, over two years to find another person who made my heart sing. And imagine my surprise when this new someone made my heart sing louder! Sure, there were little crushes in between these two years. But when my tingling feelings for those brief crushes faded, my thoughts always drifted back to him.
    I don't know if you have to fall in love with another person to truly get over the last one. But that's how it happened for me. I guess it's different for everyone. From one sensitive heart to another, I am very sorry you are hurting right now.

• Thanks that is inspiring. I loved him but perhaps I wasn't in love and there's someone out there I can fall in love with and be happier with. I'm glad you found the right man :)

• Yeah, it's so weird! You think you love a person, and you do love them of course, but then you discover you can love another person even deeper. And thank you so much, I'm glad of it as well :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, those words are so true. I love women so much because they write and talk in terms of emotions , and not on facts in which all guys rely with.

• well...many people can relate to your poem. Mostly girls I guess. I've a few friends who has been through this phase of life. Whatever everyone says u, they are right about it. It's never easy to let go of people you love and specially when you get dependent on them. Many people asks that how much time it take to get over from that broken heart feelings. Obviously no one can answer that. It always depends upon the person who has feeling it. Somehow it's all about mind...if we can keep ourself busy with other things...anything...so that we don't really have time to think about that past, then it's easy to get over with those kind of things. Friends presence are always good when you are suffering from a breakup. Even when you try to get better, there are many thing remind you of your ex and sometimes you relate things with events you spent with him/her. And you have to go through all that.
    May be you can never forget him but I m sure you can find someone worth living your life with.

• yes you will forget

What Girls Said 3

• " the only solace I found was in dreams and fantasy. " you described me completely..:)

• Ouch! This totally got me!