No Valentine from my boyfriend?!

My boyfriend didn't get me anything for valentines day and I have no idea why and its bothering me. I'm a little upset. I mean we went to a nice... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok As a guy I'm going to rag on guys that can't figure this out. It's simple you have girlfriend 1 Remember it's valentines don't forget it will will make her dump you or just make you look bad. 2 get a card and yes put some thought in to it not just any random card. Maybe even make one. 2 This one may be debatable. Flowers and if they have a kind they like more then roses get that. The meal thing well that's subject to each couple some like the home cooked meal some want the eating out game each is own on this. After being around girls everyday who chat with there fellow gals this is big issue with guys and why they still screw it up is beyond me. I'm frequently asked by ladies why their guy doesn't get it right I tell them I don't know either. For 2 to 3 weeks before every year you see TV adds hear radio adds even the web tells you. But some how they still can't get it.

In your case I would tell him in passing how you best friend got this card from her man and she thought is so great. Maybe next year he'll get it right.