You think you're having a bad day?

Every now and then, we all have those days. The days we wish we could crawl into a hole and hibernate from the world. The days we feel like everything that could go wrong does go wrong! Sometimes when it rains it pours. You are not alone if this has happened to you. The next time you think you're having a bad day, just remember, it could always be worst!!

Which one of these bad days is the worst:

A.You think you're having a bad day?

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

K.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• World's biggest mysteries... what anal really spelled
    Another one of world's biggest mysteries... whether she really grew up to love anal
    Yet another one of world's biggest mysteries... whether the photographer knew what he saw when he took the photo

• Well you only told us one of the situations that happened the others were just pictures.

• I was wearing plaid boards once. I forgot I was wearing the one which was torn like from the groin area. I was not aware when I wore it. I was out shopping for like 2hrs. Also went to the bank. What a bad day. Nobody even told me.

• Yeah the shark and the sister thing is not so cool but I call it a lucky day when a roller coaster fails yet you live without a scratch.

• At least B has his own BMW!

• last pic i'd be taking a nap.

• Yes, I have had my bad days as well

• Doesn't get worse than F. I would willingly do the rest than that.

• F, doesn't get worse than that. As for the roller coaster, that's just bound to happen. The rest are just simple accidents.

• Most of these I would certainly prefer or want rather than my bad days honestly. Marriage thingy was crazy though, but rest, could be worse :).

• Bad days, haha, most people don't know what bad days are.

• Realistically H, in none of the others is your life so at risk, if I had to pick a second, I and H would be next.

• LMAO first and second last pic are awesome

• They need to be more organized with children of sperm donors so things like this can't happen.

• That roller coaster photo, if that happened I would be freaking out!

• lol anal

• But all those people have probably had sex at least once, and I haven't.
    So my day is still worse.

• I like how some guys genuinely think virginity is a tragedy...

• I just noticed that all the upvotes are from guys and all the downvotes are from girls.
      Says something.

• You are 18, not 80. So you didn't have sex while you were STILL A CHILD. Be grateful for that. Many kids out there are child sex slaves. You've got plenty of time to have fun.

• F is for FUCK THAT.

• H for sure. I saw Jaws way too young. I have an unnatural fear of sharks because of it. But sharks are unstoppable. They will shred you like a rag doll.

• Finding out your wife, the woman you've been plowing every night, is your sister is better than the shark?

• When a shark goes in for the attack the eyes roll up to protect them. I saw it happen on a documentary.

• @Hwlsop Yeah but that only protects it from scratches. They aren't meant to protect against if you press your fingers in the socket with a lot of pressure. Then again it's going to be hard to think to do that when I'm probably in severe pain and bleeding to death by that point...

What Girls Said 10

• That brother/sister wedding was the craziest. And that woman knew her pants were cracked. Haha

• There is no way in hell she didn't know that and she is using an ATM. lol

• C
    I hope those seats are leather!

• Holy hell... I may never be able to drink coffee with security again! Hahaha

• E was disgusting. UGH. I'm literally gagging. But I would do A for laughs. :D

• G... the car in the pool. That would be the worst for me. I've already been in several accidents, and my brothers would never let me live that one down.

• The worst one is K.

• D. That is so heart breaking.

• E, F, G, H, I, and J are the worst. I can't choose which is worse.

• K! OMG!!! I could die!!!

• Honestly E. is my worst nightmare lol