3 Male Musicians Women Think Are Blazing Hot

Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain the lead singer of Nirvana is sighted for how beautiful he can be in his concerts or his music videos, MTV UNPLUGGED IN NEW YORK and In Bloom are really goods examples of that

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake is a man who can dance and knows that he's attractive especially when he did his song Sexyback.

Eminem

Eminem is a man who has been called by many women as gorgeous.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• 6d

None of these men are hot. Sorry, try again.

• 6d

Handsome Hunks, but Adding my own this Time... Adam Levine.
    Grammy Award Winning frontman of Maroon5, Known best for top hits like "This Love" and "Moves like Jagger."
    Thanks for the kind Invite, hun. xx

• 7h

Kurt's hot... they rest...

• 1d

Uhm... blazing, not really... hot... Also a stretch.

• 3d

Yeah Kurt was hot.

• 3d

good,.

• 4d

great take

• 6d

Kurt Cobain in the heart shaped box video 😍

• 6d

3 strikes guess I'm out. I don't find any of those 3 hot.

• 6d

Don't like any of them. Nice try though

• 6d

Nope, nope, and nope. What women are you talking to?

• 6d

Um... only Kurt Cobain was damn hot.

What Guys Said 6

• 4d

@Paris13 mentioned Adam Levine and my instinct is he is the most correct answer here. The reason for that is I don't follow any sort of contemporary music but in just listening to conversations with my female friends, I think that Adam Levine is the name that has come up most over the years. I don't know what he looks like nor do I know any of his songs, but I've gotten the strong impression that he's attractive. Given that I have no personal interest to skew it either way, that strikes me as pretty damning evidence.

• 4d

I have heard a lot of women say he's attractive too I should've remembered to put him on the list

• 4d

@jp612612 and @Red88xxx yes, h eis pretty cute but sadly "Tomorrow" Someone New in his Place will be here, dear. xx

• 6d

So we know you ain't gay 😂😂😂

• 6d

Yes I remember at the time how he was such sex symbol and there is a touch of Jim Morrisson about his sex icon. I mentioned Jim Morrisson but the biggest male symbol at the time as it happened was Michael Hutchence of INXS he just seemed to ooze sex appeal
    www.blog.trialandheirs.com/.../...orrison_1968.jpg
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...nce-18879357-500-375.jpg

• 6d

I was going to choose Jim Morrison but I didn't know if I should've mentioned him even though so many women think he's hot and I didn't even know so many women found Michael Of INXS hot until you mentioned it

• 6d

That was what I meant Jim Morrison/Kurt Corbain became an icon whereas Michael Hutchence was just a sex symbol really during his heyday.

• 6d

Elvis > all

• 6d

I've always thought Eminem looks like an ugly trailer park meth addict.

Kurt Cobain was good-looking, even if he couldn't sing or play guitar for shit.

• 6d

Kurt was a good singer for the type of band nirvana was

• 6d

Stevie T can also hot those high notes
      Aerotsmith

• 6d

@SleepingSnorlax Yeah. He's a lot more strained that Cornell, but still has very good range - around four octaves, IIRC.

• 6d

good take